Registry

Twturbo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 28, 2022
Upland SoCal
Hey guys wondering if there's a registry like we have in the Shelby world ,looking to jump in this year wondering how you do research on any particular car besides the basic Car fax stuff.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Not any more. SAAC used to keep track of GTs but they've stopped tracking all but the originals. There was a GT database that was difficult to find - you had to open the ip address - but it was gone when I went to update my entry when I sold it.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
jeff burgy with SAAC was keeping a registry on the GTs for awhile. he kinda retired to Florida but may still have some of the data. I also kept track of a lot of GTs in the beginning but with the incredible owner turn over it got over whelming. shoot me a PM with a VIN and I can see if I have anything if that helps

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
You can buy the "World Registry of Cobras and GT40's 4th Edition" published by SAAC. It lists all 2005-06 Ford GT's. Also, contact Jeff Burgy with SAAC, he keeps up the Ford GT registry as people supply him info. He can give you info for any serial number.

Jeff Burgy email - cobrajeff@att.net

Twturbo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 28, 2022
Upland SoCal
Ok thanks guys good info i have a few SAAC registries but not that one ,& pm sent Northwood

You can buy the "World Registry of Cobras and GT40's 4th Edition" published by SAAC. It lists all 2005-06 Ford GT's. Also, contact Jeff Burgy with SAAC, he keeps up the Ford GT registry as people supply him info. He can give you info for any serial number.

Jeff Burgy email - cobrajeff@att.net
Keep in mind that all the information in the registry is at least 14 years old. A lot of cars have changed hands etc in the interim!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
The original GT registry was not owned by the GT Forum. One of the owners maintained it, but it has gone by the wayside many years ago. It is relatively worthless because so many of the cars have changed hands.