Ready to Buy a GT - higher mileage – 05-06

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
I recall someone from the thread musing that the subwoofer could be relocated but he wasn't sure if the parts (storage bin substituted in its place) were still available and I have read that some guys love the sound of the stereo with the subwoofer and others think it is only ok. Everyone is different. I would probably not care that much and prefer just listening to the engine. My old car ('67 911S) doesn't have a radio and I don't miss a radio at all, the engine sound is so glorious. And to extraps point, I understand that storage is quite limited so some prime real estate storage seems advantageous.

There's a small slot on the side of the console (intended for the owner's manual I think), on the passenger's side only, and then a couple slots behind both seats ... no glove box o_O So no place to put a phone, gate opener (I'm not clipping that to the visor), etc. A ram mount phone holder would prob be OK, altho I've never really loved those. I might try to find a small black bin I can place on the floor below my legs (y) .. just to toss small stuff into .. gate opener, garage door opener, mace 😁

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
There's a small slot on the side of the console (intended for the owner's manual I think), on the passenger's side only, and then a couple slots behind both seats ... no glove box o_O So no place to put a phone, gate opener (I'm not clipping that to the visor), etc. A ram mount phone holder would prob be OK, altho I've never really loved those. I might try to find a small black bin I can place on the floor below my legs (y) .. just to toss small stuff into .. gate opener, garage door opener, mace 😁

There's a little mesh pocket on the front face of both seat bottoms.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
There's a little mesh pocket on the front face of both seat bottoms.

Oooohhhh!! Thank you! (y)🍻:cool: Obviously did not notice that! :oops:

Reactions: centerpunch

Fast CPA

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2020
South Jersey
BaT is at it again....

250 miles on this car

Reactions: extrap

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
About time! They usually start the next GT within 1-2 hours of the previous auction end. I was getting worried they didn't have one for this week 😁

Fast CPA

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2020
South Jersey
About time! They usually start the next GT within 1-2 hours of the previous auction end. I was getting worried they didn't have one for this week 😁

I LOVE your Passion.

Plus the comments are super interesting....

NMFGT

Aug 14, 2020
Santa Fe, NM
New BaT Ford GT already up to 315K, wow

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
The car has a stereo..................didn't know.
Heffner fixed that for me!
Cheers.
Mark

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL