Questions and Concerns

Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
Jul 14, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and let you all know that I will be addressing the questions and concerns that you may have. In actuality, since I am relatively new to the company, I will be speaking directly to Mark Gerisch (the owner) about your questions and then responding. So basically I'm just the middle man until I get myself more acclimated with the company. I look forward to our conversations!

Sincerely,

Matt
Genaddi Design Group

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
Welcome to the board!

Understandably Mark is busy getting cars converted so can you give us an update on things. My titanium GT is with you currently and I'm dying to get that thing back to SoCal. I notice your sig has a red gtx1. tOO kEWL!!!

-Kent

say hey to mark for me

Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
Jul 14, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Production Schedule

Currently, we are about 45 days behind our production schedule. The major cause of this delay is due to supplier issues. In order to deliver the highest quality of craftsmanship to your vehicles, we have been forced into fabricating our own carbon fiber parts. This type of delay is common at this early stage of production and once this issue is fully resolved we will be quickly making up for lost time.
~Matt
Genaddi Design Group