And there you have it.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Any chance we'll see this car at R10?

Unfortunately it'll be on it's way to France for the BoP test at the beginning of September.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I've been concerned about this BoP testing taking place in a couple of weeks. So I put a couple of these under the drivers seat to help out the home team.

image.jpg

Probably need to advise Ganassi/Pruett not to pay attention to that metal clanging sound in the corners. By they can take them out post BoP test with nobody the wiser.

Last edited:

sahlman

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 21, 2011
Verona, WI
I've been concerned about this BoP testing taking place in a couple of weeks. So I put a couple of these under the drivers seat to help out the home team.

They need you on the marketing and management team. Apparently somebody didn't get the memo on sandbagging and politics prior to BoP, which is intended to "equalize" all...unfortunately the rules are nothing like 1966

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
You"re funny Scott!

With regard to the "rules", the only one that matters is #94 (it's been a long time, not positive on the actual rule number) but it translates roughly to: all the rest of the stuff in the book is irrelevant as it is all subject to re-interpretation, at the discretion of the FIA/ACO at any time. And that means, I hope your budget for entertainment is sufficient. ;- ))

Look forward to seeing you!

Last edited:

sahlman

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 21, 2011
Verona, WI
You"re funny Scott!

With regard to the "rules", the only one that matters is #94 (it's been a long time, not positive on the actual rule number) but it translates roughly to: all the rest of the stuff in the book is irrelevant as it is all subject to re-interpretation, at the discretion of the FIA/ACO at any time. And that means, I hope your budget for entertainment is sufficient. ;- ))

Look forward to seeing you!

Yep, I am all too familiar with this general rule. Every sanctioning body seems to have it and exercise it more than I like.

Look forward to seeing you as well, Rex!

Scott