Proud new Gt Owner - Will be in Gumball 3000

tork

GT Owner
Jan 25, 2006
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say hi & introduce myself. I just completed a purchase of a black 05 GT with full racing stripes. I got it from a dealer about 4 hours away for 159k. Looks like it is a recent 05 as they just got it in November. I am having a friend pick it up for me this Sunday as I have another commitment. I was looking forward to the drive too. I will post a few pictures once it is sitting in my drive way.

Anyway, I bought this car to compete in the upcoming Gumball 3000 in May. I will be shipping it to London in March. Here is the route for the rally. London --> Istanbul --> Hong Kong --> Beijing -- Salk Lake City --> Vegas --> LA ending at the playboy mansion. Should be a blast.

While in Salt Lake we wil be running the Salt flats. Would be cool if a few other GTs showed up..

There are a few openings left, wold love to have another GT run with me so we could run as a team.

Tk

Zilla57

GT Owner
Jan 6, 2006
St. Louis, MO
Congratulations on your new purchase! Is this your first Gumball rally? I have seen videos on this, and they depict absolute insanity! Be sure to document it well, I look forward to watching the upcoming videos and seeing a GT represented! :thumbsup

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Zilla57 said:
Congratulations on your new purchase! Is this your first Gumball rally? I have seen videos on this, and they depict absolute insanity! Be sure to document it well, I look forward to watching the upcoming videos and seeing a GT represented! :thumbsup

And please survive it ! We used to sponsor this with a brand called Galliano, positioning 'politically incorrect', <focussed on the party action of course>... I guess that says it all. But decide upfront: want to ride hard / or have fun at the parties, because trying to do both will kill you. last year here in Italy they had a ride from St.Moritz to Istanbul to Monte Carlo, and on the leg through Slovenia one guy fell asleep in a Challenge Stradale and both dead....

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Gumball - yeah... Go kill them red Pizza rockets down the highways!!