Project 321 cap set opinions

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Not to take away from the Project 321 caps at all but has anyone seen the new billet and carbon caps from Drake Muscle Cars? (Part of what was Scott Drake Industries). The pics look good but have not seen them in person.

BM SoCal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 2, 2009
Orange County, CA
Sam sent me this picture of the satin finish
Wow, love it in satin for my Tungsten. Went and ordered immediately, pays to sponsor the Forum....

otis

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2011
Stillwater, MN
I emailed them and they are making them again. I have a black set on order.

Otis

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Post pics in the AM but received the satin and MUCH better than expected!! Highly recommended.
gkw

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Post pics in the AM but received the satin and MUCH better than expected!! Highly recommended.
gkw

Gentlemen,

I bought their custom GT500 caps for my Shelby and the Ford GT caps, rocker covers, and everything else they offer. Project 321 stuff always exceeds expectations. I'll tell you something about Project 321 you might not know. They make the aluminum housings for Whipple Superchargers. And 2 years ago when I wanted to produce a super high quality dash plaque for Matech Le Mans Sponsors, I contacted Jake and Samantha who own and operate P321. Most of you have seen the spectacular result. So how could they top that? Jake then told me he wanted to donate those billet engraved anodized aluminum plaques to the Ford GT Forum as his contribution to the Matech Le Mans effort.

A great company operated by 2 of the nicest people you will ever meet. Give them a call.

Chip

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
pics added to first post
thanks
gkw

Last edited:

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that due to the renewed interest here on the forum we are planning a run of these caps and if we receive enough interest we will do some coil covers as well (sorry no door sills). If you are interested in ordering a set in RED, BLACK, BLUE, SATIN or HERITAGE ORANGE you can give us a call or shoot us an email and we will get you on the list. We will likely only produce what we have orders for, so if you want a set now is the time as I can't guarantee we will do this again.
We truly appreciate all the kind words from our faithful customers and look forward adding some bling under the hoods of your car as well!

If you call in you can talk to Steph or Sam :)

Thanks Again!
Sam
sales@project321.com

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Here is a pic of the coil covers

Attachments

• red_sm_1.JPG
    red_sm_1.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 100