Last edited:

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Leather Jackets

For the Wixom rally these would be great...Check out website...

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
Talk about tacky

Dave

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
Pimpy

rsilverman

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2006
new jersey
Has anyone actually inspected them in person? How's the quality?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
All they show are drawings, no actual pictures. I think the white collar would be hard to keep clean. Like to see some pictures on a model or something.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I got an unsolicited email from these people and asked them about precise sizing to which they replied with one line 'see email for pricing' to which I replied, 'see email for question again'. I've not heard from them since - not great customer service (especially given they knocked on my door) which would make me hesitate before buying anything from them.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Thanks for bringing that up Neil. Would you mind forwarding what they sent you re: pricing? I received the e-mail as well & on mine there was no pricing info. They said they could "custom size", but didn't say anything more specific. Before buying, I'd want to see what it actually looks like (picture on a female & male perhaps rather than just a drawing) & get the measurements (length, shoulders, arm length, etc).

Also, there's someone registered on this site under the name "mammothcollections". I'm guessing this is the one who e-mailed everyone & perhaps he'd like to comment &/or show some actual pictures of the jackets???

MJ

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
MJ, they didn't send me anything on pricing other that what's in the pdf file above. I asked about 'precise sizing' they read that as 'pricing'.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
more info for those interested

Okay. I just thought maybe he had sent you an e-mail on pricing. Apparently pricing is somewhere on that .pdf, I just didn't see it... I did send their VP an e-mail w/the questions I had & he called me 2 minutes later, so I'll share some of the info for those interested...

Next wk they will have the first actual jackets completed & will be e-mailing everyone pictures (not just drawings).

Re: size - They have small to 8x. Women's sizes run small so he recommends getting a size larger than normal for females. As an example for men, he said the large was similar to a size 42 suit. He also said they will custom fit to your exact measurements, so if you prefer to get your measurements done & send those in w/your order, they'll be custom made. If you have a child you'd like to order for, they don't have any child sizes at this time, but will have no problem making them for children & the price will of course be much less.

Re: price - they are $870 for men & $775 for ladies ($1500 as a set)

MJ

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
I have seen sample jackets. Not the GT ones. Next week for those. Workmanship and quality, superb, lambskin best quality. Pictures of the real thing will show a lot next week.... MB&Htoo

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Leather Jackets

Sample jacket photos follow...I have no relationship with this firm but like the leather jackets.. Check out the photos posted on gallery today. Mammoth Collection... MB&H too...

Apr 24, 2006
GT Jackets

Take a look at our photo gallery.
fjpikul said:
All they show are drawings, no actual pictures. I think the white collar would be hard to keep clean. Like to see some pictures on a model or something.

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Jackets

GT jacket photos are in gallery...Have a look...

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
all you need after buying one is a yellow corvette, some gold chains and a bottle of agua velva...

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Hey, I got a yellow Z06 and would not be caught dead in one of these jackets. :wink
No offense to anyone with one. Just not my taste. I never understood the logic of wearing car themed jackets. :frown
To me, they make owners look like posers. I think Ferrari owners have it the worst though. It is just a way for them to take their car with them on foot.
T shirts I understand, but expensive leather jackets need to be logo free.

Last edited: