Power Rings, prevent intake boot collapse!

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
The Power Rings are finally completed. After months of testing and hours of engineering with analysis, gtsaver.com is ready to take orders for the new support rings which prevent your air inlet bellows from collapsing at high RPM. These were recently tested on a car with a reduced size supercharger pulley capable of boost levels exceeding 15 PSI on a hot day, when the bellows material is most compliant!

This product will help maintain a more consistent A/F ratio at high RPM. As you update your car for increased horsepower, it will usually require more airflow. This solution keeps the air inlet aperture as "open" as possible by use of a special stainless steel spring alloy along with a very thick Teflon coating to reduce friction and wear with the bellows. The rings have different sizes to provide maximum efficiency and minimal obstruction in the airflow path:
Power%20rings%20Teflon%20coated.jpg

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18330&postcount=1

www.gtsaver.com

Shipping will begin on June 12th!

Thanks,

Jay

P.S. I really am working on the engine bay light!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Good thing you mentioned the nuclear reactor light. If we send money now for the rings, will you ship when ready? Can the average backyard mechanic install with ususal tools? Keep at it buddy.

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Power Rings installation

fjpikul said:
Good thing you mentioned the nuclear reactor light. If we send money now for the rings, will you ship when ready? Can the average backyard mechanic install with ususal tools? Keep at it buddy.

fjpikul,

Installation can be a bit tricky unless you are somewhat mechanically inclined. The rings are sort of stiff and require a bit patience getting them in their proper position. Now that I have installed and removed these about 50 times during testing, I have gotten pretty good at it.

The website is not working properly when performing "ring orders," so I would want any orders to wait until this weekend. Also, I will have rings in stock by then, okay?

Thanks,

Jay
www.gtsaver.com

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34