Photos within the post

Roger Vincent

GT Owner
May 31, 2006
Bowling Green, KY
How is this done? I click on manage attachments, choose one from the computer, and when it attempts to download, I just get a blank page. Is size or storage an issue?
Thanks

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
How is this done? I click on manage attachments, choose one from the computer, and when it attempts to download, I just get a blank page. Is size or storage an issue?
Thanks

Roger-

Why don't you try hosting your photos somewhere else and then linking to them? I use Photobucket but there are a number of options. By hosting elsewhere you can get around size and quantity restrictions.

Roger Vincent

GT Owner
May 31, 2006
Bowling Green, KY
Thanks, will do.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I use photobucket also. Membership is free. And it's easy to do.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'm starting to fix everything right now. I'm going to end up changing a ton of the settings for uploads and I added a ton more disk space. No way should we fill up now. Give me a few days and we'll end up with a fully functioning photo upload section.

Naples GT

Heritage GT Owner
May 8, 2006
Naples, Florida
Not woking yet...but the new 1024 X 768 jpeg inside a post will be great.

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
We appreciate your hard work

I'm starting to fix everything right now. I'm going to end up changing a ton of the settings for uploads and I added a ton more disk space. No way should we fill up now. Give me a few days and we'll end up with a fully functioning photo upload section.

DBK Just wanted you to know that we appreciate the hard work you have been putting into this site. Most people don't understand the time and thought effort it takes to do what you've been doing. Personally, I'd like you to know that your work is appreciated. Thanks!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
There isn't a member on The 'Forum who doesn't "Roger" that, 'blood. :thumbsup

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
No way should we fill up now.

Hard Disk capacity is like garage space, it always fills up, no matter how much there is.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Hard Disk capacity is like garage space, it always fills up, no matter how much there is.

I haven't filled up too many hard drives. But I have filled to the max both my two car garage and my 4 car garage.

Actually overfilled is a better description.

What's the chances of a copy of the x-cross vid from my car?

Be Good. See you at Sebring.

Jeff

jj1987

Jun 9, 2006
I'm going to end up changing a ton of the settings for uploads and I added a ton more disk space.
"640K ought to be enough for anybody." :biggrin