Pacific NW Historic Races

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Our vintage race group, Sovren, has their annual gala event this next weekend.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Pacific Raceways in Kent, Wa.

I have arranged for non-car corral parking for GT's. This will be in the working pit area on the newly paved surface. This is for Saturday only. The only requirement is that the cars will have to remain parked for the complete race day.

The will be nearly 300 vintage race cars at this event. Lots of interesting and odd cars. The feature this year is the Trans-Am cars with Parnelli Jones as guest host for the event.

Attend if you can. We expect to have a large attendance with the proceeds donated to Children's Hospital. Last year we raised over 500k and want to equal or exceed that amount this year.

Call me if you need any info, c - 206-910-4334.

BTW amongst the Sovren members there are 11 GT owners. And a few more racers from S.Ca. that also own GT's.

Come on out, enjoy the races and support Children's.
And show the race fans your GT.

Hope to see you there.

Get'um outa the garage and drive 'em.

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Jeff, I have tickets for the car corral - do we need a special pass for the pit area? Ed

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Pnwh

Jeff, I have tickets for the car corral - do we need a special pass for the pit area? Ed

No - just come see me and I'll take it from there. See you Saturday Jeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Jeff, this sounds like a great event. Is there a website where pic's will eventually be posted?

thanks
Manny

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Pacific NW Historics

Many - Yes there are a few websites for this event.

Sovren.org and Pacific NW Historics.org and the race track site Pacific Raceways. There are a number of others that will have photo's on them. MSN Auto usually has race reports with photo's of this event.

Time to go racing.
Jeff

There will be a number of GT's at the races on Saturday. Including Jon Shirley's Sonic Blue car.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Pacific NW Historics

Saturday update - bringing your GT's. The ticketing and security folks will direct you to the road to the car corral. Just tell the car corral officials that you are with Jeff Larson and you will be directed to the area on Vendor's Row where we'll park our GT's. my race pit is about 20' away. Stop in and say Hi.
see you at the races
Jeff