Owners pack part number?

bonedoc

GT Owner
Aug 15, 2006
Wichita, KS
I STILL have not got my car cover and all the suff in the package that is suppost to come with the car. It has been 6 weeks. They tell me it is on the way, but when I check on it, they say they dont even know what it is and have not ordered it. Can anyone tell me if there is a part number(s) for the package/things that are suppost to come with the car? Also, is there a part number they need to order a new window sticker?

Last edited:

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
I do know that Helm Inc. (Ford manual supplier) is out of stock on both '05 & '06 owner's manual sets. It appears that some things are starting to dry up. Hopefully you will get yours soon.

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I ordered a spare OEM car cover and had in delivered in about 3 days.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Awsum, does it have the extra "bump" sewn into it?

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
FJPIKUL... Yes it does... how did you know that?

escman

GT Owner
Nov 16, 2005
Long Island, NY
bonedoc said:
I STILL have not got my car cover and all the suff in the package that is suppost to come with the car. It has been 6 weeks. They tell me it is on the way, but when I check on it, they say they dont even know what it is and have not ordered it. Can anyone tell me if there is a part number(s) for the package/things that are suppost to come with the car? Also, is there a part number they need to order a new window sticker?

Part # for owners manual package...5G7J19G219AK Dated June 13 2005

Hope this helps

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
fjpikul said:
Awsum, does it have the extra "bump" sewn into it?
I bought a Noah cover from CA Car Cover and indeed it appears to have wings atop the rear fenders. Based upon all the recommendations, I expected a much better fit. It bothers me!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
No, Awsum's car has the "Gurney bubble" on the driver's door, and I figured his new cover would have to accomodate it.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Actually it is such a small bump the OEM car cover works just great... no bump in the cover... :thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
But don't you now show some "cheesecake?"