Out of State Detailing Requests

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
In my other thread (Link) I was asked about detailing near Vancouver, BC and Washington and at least wanted to gauge if there are anymore interested near there. Larry (Empty Pockets) I still have your request form filled out if you were interested also.

Are there other GT owners that don't reside near Illinois or Arizona and would be interested in any of my detailing services? It could be a far shot, I get requests every so often but usually fall short of getting enough people together or not having a place to work out of. I'm close to hitting Michigan again but don't have a roof over my head to work under. I was close to doing Atlanta again but keep running into one obstacle or another (Is there still a water shortage?). Either a group getting together and having detailing packages performed, or less people and more in-depth work like paintwork restoration, wheel removal, undercarriage detailing, etc... I've gone on detailing trips as short as a few days or up to three weeks.

For Rally customers, as I get E-mails and PMs around that time, after much thought I don't think you will see me working at another Rally or gathered event in the future for any forum really. It is too fast paced to satisfy my inner obsessive compulsions. Everyone needs their cars to enjoy the events so I only have a few hours, and these cars get driven hard across the country to get there and I just need more time to finish what I want to finish. I could have a team of ten people helping me, doing mediocre jobs, minds aimlessly wondering, not paying attention, who knows, It's not worth the babysitting to me. My last job was management overseeing 50 people... No thanks, I just like to detail :thumbsup So if you are interested in having me detail your GT... Feel free to chime in and we'll see if there are some groups out there.

I'll be in Arizona mid-November & January 2011
Palos Park, IL - Week of Nov. 8th
Joliet, IL - Autobahn Country Club - Early Nov. (Exact date TBD - Last visit of the year)
Milwaukee, WI - Next week, dates pending

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
If it works out for the Pacific Northwest, I may be able to get usage of an empty Car dealership in North Seattle. Thing is, You may want to make our area a "Good weather" trip so you can enjoy all we have to offer. Either way, if you come, I am in.

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
In my other thread (Link) I was asked about detailing near Vancouver, BC and Washington and at least wanted to gauge if there are anymore interested near there. Larry (Empty Pockets) I still have your request form filled out if you were interested also.

UH .................. E.P. Sold hsi car years ago Jason ..........time to update the list. :willy

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
UH .................. E.P. Sold hsi car years ago Jason ..........time to update the list. :willy
I knew that part, but he wanted his 1937 Chrysler Royal detailed too.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I am going to pass the word to some of my non-FGT friends too.

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas
Austin, Texas...got 3-4 of mine that need some love.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
SoCal here!!!