Original Window Sticker

asesso

GT Owner
Apr 1, 2016
Ocean City NJ
I have just been informed by Ford that my window sticker has been previously purchased. My VIN is
1FAFP90S96Y401736 . If anyone has any information on previous owners or has the window sticker I would appreciate hearing from you. I would love to track down this important part of the car
Thanks
Art

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Try here:

http://www.fordshowparts.com/store_...61304&store_id=1&dept_id=1149&product_id=6957

But I believe there is only one package per vehicle.

asesso

GT Owner
Apr 1, 2016
Ocean City NJ
Yes I contacted them and the remaining sticker was purchased by a previous owner. I am trying to get any information on who that may be so I can see if I can purchase the window sticker
Art

Tomcat

GT Owner
I'm in the same boat for 1415. I recreated one based on a MSPowerpoint file I got from someone here on the forum.
If you care to go that route, email me at: tbaranek@earthlink.net

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Unless you have a copy of the previous title it will be very difficult to track down the owner chain. If you purchased it from a dealer contact them - they may have a copy of the title on file.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Check with Jeff Burgy "cobrajeff" - He probably has the history of the car.

View attachment 41886

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Possibly, but the SAAC registry is voluntary and approximately the worlds best kept secret. Not many GT owners know about it. (People here do, but we are a minority.)