When are they saying you will get it?

"Market adjustment"?

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
MSRP —Kerbeck. Apparently they don’t start build till December and I don’t have a low number. Frankly, I look at it as a fun car I can drive anywhere and after a few months before mass production I can get out of it like I did my C7 which wasn’t sold out.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I think people are going to be quite surprised at the value proposition of the C8. Vettes have always been a superb deal for the price/performance and will continue. Owners of newer Corvettes, e.g., C7 might be disappointed in the changes in handling but in the end it's just different - better being a matter of personal preference.

I'm glad to see that dealers are putting them out at MSRP. That ought to influence the Ford dealer crowd's handling of the new GT500.

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I was told by a friend he is going to Bowling Green to see the new car with a select group of people to see colors and interiors. This is Oct 15. He said they have an all leather interior that is really nice and $15k

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
I was told by a friend he is going to Bowling Green to see the new car with a select group of people to see colors and interiors. This is Oct 15. He said they have an all leather interior that is really nice and $15k

Probably made in China :ROFLMAO:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Ha ha

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Wonder if its cowhide or ?

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Think I read somewhere that the leather work is from the same outfit that does Bugatti interiors

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
My buddy has a Grand Sport? and used to take it on trips around the SE USA. Really beautiful Root beer color combination and gorgeous interior. He stopped traveling in it because he said people were really rude to them and now drives his sedan. I've never had that problem with my GT. He said people are really jealous of Corvette owners for some reason. I don't understand that.

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Think I read somewhere that the leather work is from the same outfit that does Bugatti interiors

HUBBSTER

GT Owner
May 9, 2010
Miami, FL
Waiyi
Nothing else to report. View attachment 57322

Waiting for Z06 I’ll tear down & rebuild as race car :devilish:

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
congrats..... watching this development of the 900HP model.... I’ve already committed to my dealer Ben Keating for one!!

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California

Of highest quality then.
15K reasonable and because of volume production I suppose.