Only in texas

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Gentlemen,

I had to be out this morning seeing customers and while traversing the Houston freeways I spotted a new Boss 302 LS entering the freeway up ahead. Beautiful car, Black with gray stripes. As I pulled along side it I noticed the Boss 302 Logo had been replaced. It looked very profesionally done, Maybe even factory. In the exact same color gray as the stripes the BOSS had been replaced with the word. JEFE.

JEFE

For our non spanish speaking friends, Jefe is Boss in Spanish.

Only in Texas- HaHaHa

Larry Boatner

Last edited:

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Gentlemen,

I had to be out this morning seeing customers and while traversing the Houston freeways I spotted a new Boss 302 LS entering the freeway up ahead. Beautiful car, Black with gray stripes. As I pulled along side it I noticed the Boss 302 Logo had been replaced. It looked very profesionally done, Maybe even factory. In the exact same color gray as the stripes the 302 had been replaced with the word. JEFE.

JEFE

For our non spanish speaking friends, Jefe is Boss in Spanish.

Only in Texas- HaHaHa

Larry Boatner

Did it also have "hecho en Mexico" on the rear bumper?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Did it also have "hecho en Mexico" on the rear bumper?

Nope..."no hablo ingles".

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
That will catch on here. Not bad.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta

OK, seriously, in the right market, that's brilliantly done. To the owner, "Well played sir" :cheers

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Was taking a drive north of the boarder (Canada) last week in the GT and was passed by a Mustang that had "Boss 302 Eh?" on the side.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Was taking a drive north of the boarder (Canada) last week in the GT and was passed by a Mustang that had "Boss 302 Eh?" on the side.

:lol That musta been my bro-in-law! :rofl :thumbsup