One Lucky New guy!

Happy Feet

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 9, 2009
Pasadena, Ca
Thank You

Thank you all for the responses and the welcomes!

ThamonGT

Does Captain Crunch still have watches inside the box?

I just signed up as a Mark II Lifetime Membership!

KJRGT
I will be taking my Family up to Mammoth Fishing from 26 of June to July 6! My sister and brother will be meeting us different at different times during our stay. I love to fish and hike that area. So maybe next time when you guys have a get together I will be able to make it out.

Thank you again

Last edited by a moderator:

Heritage Club

GT Owner
Mar 31, 2008
Happy, I'll be in Mammoth the 25th thru July 5t. I'll be at Looney Bean Sat morning the 27th at 8 if you want to meet for a coffee. I'll be the guy with the long hair.

Heritage

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Congrats - I'm a new owner of a tungsten too! Life is good... best of luck with it!

Lance

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Welcome brother!!!

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Welcome to the Frat house. And congratulations!!

As for film, I've got it on my car. You CAN tell it's there, but here in the great white north, and all the rocks from winter gravel still on the roads in the spring, it was either that or wait till the roads are swept (just finished my street LAST week, yes, the 1st week of June!!! BOO!!!). I also got my guys to put on some windshield film. Custom cut. Again, there is some distortion, but I just picked up a rock chip at the base of the glass in my 911 turbo, and I didn't want the same on the GT. I'll live with the slight distortion.

Am I really the first to call for pictures?? Pictures, let's see your new muse!

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Welcome to the Frat house. And congratulations!!

As for film, I've got it on my car. You CAN tell it's there, but here in the great white north, and all the rocks from winter gravel still on the roads in the spring, it was either that or wait till the roads are swept (just finished my street LAST week, yes, the 1st week of June!!! BOO!!!). I also got my guys to put on some windshield film. Custom cut. Again, there is some distortion, but I just picked up a rock chip at the base of the glass in my 911 turbo, and I didn't want the same on the GT. I'll live with the slight distortion.

Am I really the first to call for pictures?? Pictures, let's see your new muse!

Pictures are on a link on the first post. :thumbsup

I have a clear bra, but nothing on my windshield. Having seen these posts, it makes me think this could be a good idea.

How about NASCAR style tear aways? :banana

H

HHGT

Welcome and Congrats. There are 5 GTs in the Whittier area. PM and we'll get together. BTW, don't even consider having anyone but Kendall work on your baby, he's in Newhall.

Last edited:

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Pictures are on a link on the first post. :thumbsup

I have a clear bra, but nothing on my windshield. Having seen these posts, it makes me think this could be a good idea.

How about NASCAR style tear aways? :banana

Yeah, I meant pics BY our new compadre.

When we were down in Cali, I can see why you guys pass on getting clear bras or windshield covers. Where I am, it's not as much of an option. Well, that or either don't drive, or do drive and get sandblasted. Nascar or F1 tear aways. I like it!!! :thumbsup

Welcome and Congrats. There is 5 GTs in the Whittier area. PM and we'll get together. BTW, don't even consider having anyone but Kendall work on your baby, he's in Newhall.

VERY BIG :thumbsup for Kendall!!!