On the hunt!!!

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Closed a deal today that I have been working a decade on. Yes ... a decade. After getting kicked in the head for that long and being told that I was nuts and a few other things. Well its done. To celebrate and for a minor I told you so gift.... to myself. I decided to fully get into another Gt.

So for all to hear ... I am on the hunt for a yellow no stripes car and/or a blue no stripes car. Would prefer a no-mac car ... but maybe I can just talk someone into giving up their mac-delete kit. :biggrin

So if any one has one or has a lead on one ... I'm paying a finders fee. for the car ... not the delete kit. :wink

Thanks
Steve

H

HHGT

Good move Steve! You'll never regret it...

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I got a YELLOW WITH STRIPE car coming in. Less than 1k miles. All option. 05

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
I got a YELLOW WITH STRIPE car coming in. Less than 1k miles. All option. 05

Nope wanting a no stripe car ... unless your cutting me a heck of a deal ... you know those stripes ... :lol:lol:lol

dandaman

GT Owner
Apr 8, 2007
Tyler, Tx
Steve, Congrats on closing your deal. Any deal that you close that allows you to get another GT is a Hell of a deal!
Dan

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Thanks Dan ... its a deal that provides everything that I have ever wanted and more ... except one and only God can give me that. But at least I can have more GT's and it means that I'll be a Texan again soon!!! :banana:banana:banana

Your pipe is done ... will ship monday.

S

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
I hope I can say the same thing soon. :thumbsup

FordGT75

GT Owner
Sep 2, 2006
Great Falls, VA
Found a black no stripe GT on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006...yZ116478QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Good luck with your search:thumbsup

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Thanks Dan ... its a deal that provides everything that I have ever wanted and more ... except one and only God can give me that. But at least I can have more GT's and it means that I'll be a Texan again soon!!! :banana:banana:banana

Your pipe is done ... will ship monday.

S

I don't know dude.....is your passport still valid?

Submit the proper paperwork to the Texas Immigration Department in triplicate, in care of "Spirit, Superintendent of Yankee Screening". He'll set up an appointment to measure your head.

Like everybody knows, we Texans are some big headed bastards.

How the hell else will we fit those ten gallon hats??:rofl

BTW, sincere conrats on the deal of a lifetime. Sound like you deserve it.:cheers