Ok, it's time to get serious with tires- Pzero Corsas or Potenzas

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
Ok guys, my whipple tune is finished and it's time for some traction, as there naturally no longer is any with those terrifically hard Goodyears. So I've been keeping up to date with the success of the Bridgestone Scuderia spec rears and GT3 front combo but I need to know : has anyone tried the Corsa's yet? I want to push the button and get some rubber on the way from the US as neither rear spec is imported here unsurprisingly, but I also don't want to be a guinea pig in this scenario either.

Any real world feedback on the Pirellis from owners who have tried them would be appreciated. I have more than enough feedback on the Bridgestones. For those that fear the 60 wear rating of the Corsa's, I don't given the anticipated low use of my car going forward. At worst I'll take off the stock rims if the wear is too much and go with my original plan of aftermarket wheels, keeping the stocks for track days.

Last edited:

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
Bumpity bump... I was afraid I might get deathly silence on this one. I really have to make a move on new rubber sooner rather than later.

I'd love to hear from John B who says he bought a set of the Corsas in a post back on the 10th May. Where are you John, inquiring minds want to know!

I started this in general because I wanted to make sure it didn't get missed, but I shall cross post to Tech!

:tap::tap: