Nothing surprises me about NY City

H

HHGT

Is Joey or Gino behind this? I know Chris (aka Nardo) WILL BE FIRST IN LINE....

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/14/us-condom-app-idUSTRE71D6T920110214

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
"We want New York City to be the safest city in the world to have sex," said Dr. Monica Sweeney, the city's assistant health commissioner. "A lot of people come here for that, so we want them to practice safer sex."

There are no words................:bored

Edit: When you think about it, say the nearest "free condom" location is a $15-$20 cab ride away...and there's drug store 15 PACES away. How much does one 'save' by "chugging on over to freebee condom land" (sorry, Gunny!) as opposed to simply buying 'em at said drug store?

Last edited:

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area

Sam, I definetly had NOTHING to do with this..........I swear.........on the other hand,,,,I wouldnt put it past You Know Who................(he never ceases to amaze me)

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Sam, I definetly had NOTHING to do with this..........I swear.........on the other hand,,,,I wouldnt put it past You Know Who................(he never ceases to amaze me)

You Know .................. I unequivocally have to agree with Gino on this one. :eek :eek

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas

That's why I keep a NYC PO Box. I just have Joey check it when it's full and forward the packages to Texas.
Most of the time they are in the orig boxes and I can return them to WalMart for a giftcard. The ones that aren't in a box or oddball brand I have to find a use for.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Everything is safer.

"We want New York City to be the safest city in the world to have sex," said Dr. Monica Sweeney, the city's assistant health commissioner. "A lot of people come here for that, so we want them to practice safer sex."

There are no words................:bored

So I'm cruising around New York City stocking up on free condoms at every distribution center. And as I'm walking back to my GT this punk kid tries to rob me. He's got a syringe of blood that he say's is tainted with AIDS. "Give me all your money or I'll stab you with this syringe!" he screams at me. Unfazed, I tell him to go to hell. So he stabs me with the needle and runs off. Bystanders are mortified and ask me if I'm afraid of dying. "Not at all" I tell them, "I'm wearing a condom!"

Chip

Attachments

• Rubber Tray.jpg
    Rubber Tray.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 63