New owner... long search is over!

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
I would think that most of the 05 06 cars would be in excellent condition (unless wrecked) just because of the level of pride the owners exude. Not the typical sports car owner who gets out there and thrashes the car, doesn't maintain it, and is careless. I bet that anyone could buy a car from any of us with confidence. On the other hand, we all have a heartfelt opinion about what our cars are worth, so finding one for the right price is the challenge!!!

Reactions: twobjshelbys

GTinTN

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2019
Brentwood, TN
I had a similar experience in researching and finding my car. I spent months looking and watching the auctions and ended up finding mine literally in my own backyard. Had a good experience with the PPI process and no costs associated with delivery!

Regarding how to post pictures - look at the top bar on the "Post Reply" message. Hover your cursor over the icon in the middle that will say Insert Image (can also do Ctl P).

Congratulations with your new purchase - sure you will love it!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Welcome to the Forum. You will never regret pulling the trigger. Enjoy!

Vince H

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Welcome to the Forum!! Enjoy putting many miles on your car.

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Careful in the rain!

Tiago

GT Owner
Apr 9, 2019
Houston, TX
thanks guys!

when I tried to post a picture it only lets me link to a online location. The forum can't upload photos?

Bulldog11267mad

GT Owner
Dec 1, 2018
Richmond VA
When I first made my account here I had the same issue. After a couple of weeks it started to let me post pictures. I don’t know if it was the time frame or the number of post I had done that made the difference.

Rickmustang

Feb 19, 2019
Austin, Texas
I’m not listed as a GT owner (don’t know why) and have same issue.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Welcome to the Forum. Now go read the comments for new car owners and heed the advice, especially the part about being careful with the power in turns. Many have learned the hard way. Don't be that guy.

Tiago

GT Owner
Apr 9, 2019
Houston, TX
Welcome to the Forum. Now go read the comments for new car owners and heed the advice, especially the part about being careful with the power in turns. Many have learned the hard way. Don't be that guy.
thanks,

I have a lot of experience in big power RWD cars, this one is tame :)