mike becks

GT Owner
Aug 7, 2006
Dania
I have been this GT site but never thought about commenting , you know how it is no GT another dreamer.But now the dream is in my garage,it is an 05 with silver stripes . I live in Dania , Fl.and I have owened quite a few really nice rides and this does not really need to much. I will keep it stock for a while.But I really enjoy all your views and in put and if any body lives close or just want to talk cars or bikes send me an email and I will get back in touch. Thanks Mike

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
Welcome aboard Mike.

Send a PM to member DBK and have him change your status to GT Owner.

Eric

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Congrats! :cheers
You will love it! :biggrin

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
Welcome to the Board

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
mike becks said:
I have been this GT site but never thought about commenting , you know how it is no GT another dreamer.But now the dream is in my garage,it is an 05 with silver stripes . I live in Dania , Fl.and I have owened quite a few really nice rides and this does not really need to much. I will keep it stock for a while.But I really enjoy all your views and in put and if any body lives close or just want to talk cars or bikes send me an email and I will get back in touch. Thanks Mike

There are several of us on this board from South Florida. Four of us are in Detroit at the moment attending the rally.

Congrats on the car, see you around town.

piko6

GT Owner
Oct 5, 2005
from one florida guy to another

welcome to the club

PIKO6... jacksonville FL

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
An 05 with silver stripes... the Crystal ball sayes it must be a Black GT .. Cogratulations !!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hi Mike, welcome!