Jazz76

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 9, 2006
Harleysville, PA
New member / Traded in my 73 Pantera
Bought my GT a few weeks ago and absolutely pleased in every way, first ride is like cheating on your wife. Traded in my 73 Pantera, thought I would miss her,.. No way. Went to a local Pantera meet a week ago and to my surprise three other Pantera members brought their GT’s. Quite a few similarities with these cars both mid engine, 4000 or so built, just hope that in 20 years they can be serviced properly. Well I think/hope the local Pantera club will now include GT’s.

Jazz
06 Heritage
With the ugly raidio

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
Welcome ABOARD!

You'll find that owning a GT can be much cheaper than cheating on your wife too!

Eric

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Welcome, and read up on the Rally in Detroit in August. Contact GTJoey or DBK for info cause it's filling up. Were you the original Pantera owner? How long did you have it?

rsilverman

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2006
new jersey
Welcome

Have my Heritage all of a week and love it. Got out of an Aston Martin, and no regrets.
I think that the Pantera was as startling when introduced as the GT is now.
Have fun
Rob

Jazz76

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 9, 2006
Harleysville, PA
15 years and 100k later

Purchased the car in 1991, and restored for street/track 550hp@6500 torque was 481 @ 5000. It was the feature car in the milenium issue 30 year anniversary of Pantera International. Call me crazy to spend that, plus the car :willy Here are pics of the 73 Blue Pantera
http://www.panteraperformance.com/Photo_Gallery_1/Cars/car_gallery1.html

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
WOW, what a nice car! Hope the models didn't go with it in the trade.

rsilverman

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2006
new jersey
Hot Car

Yeah, that is a beautiful car, and you must have had alot of gawking. That's perfect, 'cause you'll get the same (or more) with the GT.
Rob