New guy in FL searching for red or silver 05/06

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Thanks, Special K (y) especially re 2nd gear. The car is getting new fluids, belts and tires right now ... and A/C recharge; I'm in FL after all. Hope the recharge is all that's needed to make it work. And I have read up on mid-engine handling characteristics. I'll be careful, in the beginning. Don't wanna spin off into a ditch! o_O

Reactions: Special K

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
H
Thanks, Special K (y) especially re 2nd gear. The car is getting new fluids, belts and tires right now ... and A/C recharge; I'm in FL after all. Hope the recharge is all that's needed to make it work. And I have read up on mid-engine handling characteristics. I'll be careful, in the beginning. Don't wanna spin off into a ditch! o_O
Hook up with 68rcodeman (David Garton) he’s in Ocala. He has a nice stable and is super knowledgeable.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
H

Hook up with 68rcodeman (David Garton) he’s in Ocala. He has a nice stable and is super knowledgeable.

Hoping David will let me come see his GTs and hot rods one day (y) Spring Hill is about 1 hr 45 min from me.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
My sister makes custom clocks, and so yours truly her big brother was surprised* with one today (y) I don't think this is making the time waiting for mine to arrive pass any faster (no puntended ;) ) ... possibly making it worse! o_O .. but it's cool!

IMG_20200810_183721a.jpg

* she emailed me a mockup first but the pic she had wasn't too good so I redesigned and this is the one I came up with

Last edited:

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Hoping David will let me come see his GTs and hot rods one day (y) Spring Hill is about 1 hr 45 min from me.
Jeff, anytime your welcome to come by. I will be in your neck of the woods for the Gator Nationals next month.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Jeff, anytime your welcome to come by. I will be in your neck of the woods for the Gator Nationals next month.

Thanks David! Let me receive my GT, and then a trip to see yours will be a logical meeting of two GT guys (y) Also, it's looking very likely I'll be at Mecum on 8/29. Maybe see you there (y)

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL

Last edited:

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Quick drive after work Friday.