New Guy here...

ReiKo

Mar 8, 2006
Grosse Pointe, MI
Hey everyone, just a new guy around here... I been lurking on these forums ever since I started building your cars long time ago when I worked for Saleen Special Vehicles... But times have changed and I am off to bigger and better things... I am not here to cause trouble or stir the pot so to speak... I am a car enthusiasts who loves talking about cars... Anyways if you need any questions answered I will answer a few but not many at all... :cheers

ReiKo

Mar 8, 2006
Grosse Pointe, MI
VPC said:
Welcome aboard :cheers

Please tell us how you liked building the GT and what part of the build process was the most fun for you !

My dad pointed out to me it wasn't a job I was doing... It was building history all over again... And to this day he is right... I enjoyed it... Of course there is always the political loop holes and political changes at every work envoirment... But meeting new people and enjoying things I never experienced before was pretty amazing... I would have to say my favroite station was mine... My old partner and I (he left at the same time I did) enjoyed it... I was the one who installed majority of your gas tanks, fuel lines, brake lines, intercooler lines, VIN STAMPING your whole car, and installing a few key elements in the cargo comartment... I would say the hardest station would be installing your IP's (Instrament Panels)... That was a very tidest(sp?) process...

Pipelion

Reinko,

Welcome,,,,, your knowledge is valuable.

Allan :cheers

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
it's "tedious"...well thanks for building mine. I'm from Detroit and proud that I am driving a real american legend...got rid of the F430 for this and I'm loving every minuite of it...

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Welcome ReiKo! Thanks for contributing to such a great car! :cheers

ReiKo

Mar 8, 2006
Grosse Pointe, MI
Pipelion said:
Reinko,

Welcome,,,,, your knowledge is valuable.

Allan :cheers
I have all knowledge till this day about what goes on at SSV... And about the cars...

You guys have any questions ask away... Between my friend and I... We can pretty much answer everything...

ReiKo

Mar 8, 2006
Grosse Pointe, MI
LEMANSZ said:
it's "tedious"...well thanks for building mine. I'm from Detroit and proud that I am driving a real american legend...got rid of the F430 for this and I'm loving every minuite of it...
What parts of Detroit are you originally from?