Idigmywork

GT Owner
May 20, 2023
Boston MA
We have 6 or so GT owners in Ma
I’m sure there is more
Where are you in Ma?
I’m in ACTON and Falmouth
Did you just have your GT at Auto Elegance in Andover a couple weeks ago? I was there picking up my raptor and saw a blue one.

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
Congrats! Lots of new guys from Bringatrailer!

jammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2016
My car cover is still in the original sealed bag. I continued the first owner's practice of not covering or washing the car and using Griot's products and microfiber to wipe off dust from time to time. Car has nearly 25k miles and has never been covered or washed. Paint looks fantastic with barely any noticeable scratches that could easily be removed with light buffing. No matter how soft the inner surfce of the cover is, it will still pick up dust that can end up scratching the surface with use. Plus if I am not driving her I want to at least enjoy looking at her naked.

@roketman That's one of the most beautiful FGT photos I've seen.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Just put PPF on it, and then admire it without a cover. And go drive it with less concern about picking up nicks and scratches.

Idigmywork

GT Owner
May 20, 2023
Boston MA
Getting delivered tomorrow direct to have XPEL installed. I like the idea of storing with nothing so I can look at it between drives

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
They still look great under the Ford cover.IMG_20200320_064047723.jpg

Reactions: extrap

Idigmywork

GT Owner
May 20, 2023
Boston MA
Before i start a new thread…. Does anyone here know where I can get the car serviced in MA? Seller said fluids were changed last fall but not sure the extent of the service…. Also probably should get new tires…. Where are you guys going for tires in MA or NH

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
Is this the car from Houston Texas area?

Idigmywork

GT Owner
May 20, 2023
Boston MA
Yes Sir

KilterGT

Jun 17, 2020
I purchased an 06 535 mile GT and it is getting delivered in a few days. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a soft cover for when in the garage. Also I was wondering if any has ever used Car Capsule? I might need to store in an environment indoors when there may be more dust than I like.... Has anyone used one?
I use the car capsule seams to protect the car well some dust does get on the car but my house is new construction so there is a lot of dust around

Aug 7, 2021
Hudson, OH
I have the car capsule showcase that you can drive in/out of easily. Although a little pricey, I like the extra protection, and I can still admire the car through the plastic sides.

Reactions: 93extxdps

93extxdps

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 17, 2007
Texas
I have 3 of the car capsules show cases. We have used them over 3 years works great in dusty west Texas.
I have the previous original blow up car capsule since 1999!

With the show cases you just unzip the end and drive in or out.
The car comes out as clean as you put it away.

Attachments

• AC319A00-FF48-4F0D-9A4D-BF2B61B3B74B.jpeg
    AC319A00-FF48-4F0D-9A4D-BF2B61B3B74B.jpeg
    631.9 KB · Views: 16