New GT... This was included in the article posted in Germany

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Looks like they will be accepting for the 1st two years production... Also, application process open for 30 days... if this is good information...

The Ford GT is available in eight exterior colors including the highly sought after Liquid Blue, along with four interior themes.

The eight exterior colors can be paired with one of seven different stripe colors, giving the Ford GT customer many choices to keep their vehicle as unique as themselves. Certain combinations from the configurator may not be available when production of the Ford GT begins at the end of this year, but the tool offers enthusiasts the most flexibility when creating their own virtual Ford GT.

The Ford GT will be one of the rarest Ford products ever. Production is limited to 250 units per year, and the initial ordering period will cover the first two years of production - 500 vehicles.

The web-based application process for the first round of applications for the all-new Ford GT closes on May 12, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. CET. Build your Ford GT today at FordGT.com.

http://www.at.ford.com/news/cn/Page...peAprilFORD-GT_liqred_str-wht_atford-jpg.aspx

Last edited:

Topnotch

Dec 2, 2015
Scroll down page...topic started already

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
sorry... didn't see it before posting...

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Went to fordgt.com. Still don't see how to apply.

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
Went to fordgt.com. Still don't see how to apply.

:confused :agree:

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
Maybe it doesn't launch until 11:59pm Copenhagen time, which would be 4:59pm CST...

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
It shows Application Details coming soon1. The only 1 footnote talked about prototype specs.

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
I am told I will be called tomorrow am regarding application up here in Canada. Fingers crossed......

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Stay up late.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Stay up late.

^^^ click bait ^^^ :biggrin

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Stay up late.
Getting the Mountain Dew ready..

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
You are all getting sleepy... Your eye lids are getting very heavy... Lie down and get some rest... I will wake you when it's time... Tick tock tick tock

zach05855

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
I am told I will be called tomorrow am regarding application up here in Canada. Fingers crossed......

how is the Canadian application going to proceed????

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
how is the Canadian application going to proceed????

My guess is since the release says 250 cars for each year the pool starts as world wide.

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
OK. I cant sleep. I found the application and started to complete it and kept getting an error message "An error occurred. Please try again." when I tried to save my progress at each step. I think the site may have teething problems, or it is waking up.