Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
:thumbsup
will not be attending the indy this year
my son is getting married around that time, and it will be nuts around here
no matter where it is next year,, i will be there
i dropped my gt off on friday at ida and shes getting some needed up-grades
looks like she is in good company, parked right next to gino's red and white(sounds awesome), and a yellow with black stripes
not sure who that belonged to
i met barron while i was there, great guy-look forward to a long frindship with him.
should have her back next weekend, can't wait to hear her after the up-grades
another note
i have never missed the atlantic city car show/auctions which is usually around valentine day
last year gt joe met me and we went together
if anyone is going, let me know, maybe we can get a group thing going

sam
#1451-----------red/white
Sam,

I did know that your car was there at ida's...and Bob told me friday that he thinks the world of you..seems like you are a nice guy..which compliments this forum. I will be going to A.C. in February, since it's been a ritual for the last 15 or so years. Will love to get together with you... and hopefully a few of the guys on here. As we get closer let's talk about planning something, and see how many guys we can muster up.. Looking forward to meet you.

Gino

P.S. We will miss you at Indy..in the meantime let's also try to set a spring date for all of our Northeastern GT guys. I just realized that our cars were probably built very close to each other, mine being #1442.

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
sounds great all the way around gino
look forward to meeting with you and any other northeasterners that want to join in
we will talk as the time draws near

ciao for now
sam
#1451--------red/white

ps--our awesome red cars were probably stable mates in the very beginning, and now they are together again
i sure hope we don't have any surprises 9 months from now--lol
another big ps---your freakin car sounds awesome
the special made ida exhaust is just the ticket

see ya soon

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
stopped in at ida today
my gt is almost done, should have it back by friday/sat.
first run on the dyno 629 at rear wheels, he is going to do two more dyno runs, expects it to be around 635-640 when done
i found out that the gt sitting next to gino's belongs to gforce(good looking yellow)
i'll let you know what the final sheets state when i get her back

sam
#1451--------red/white