New Digs

Fyr-FtrGT

GT Owner, BofD
Mark IV Lifetime
May 28, 2006
Walnut Creek, California
I knew it would come to this. Mr GT now has 1600 square feet of garage space to call home. I slightly expanded my existing garage. I will be installing a bunkbed (4 post lift), for Mr GT for when he has company come over. He's got a Plasma TV on the wall, only tuned to the Speed Channel, and lots of windows that overlook the pool. He wanted wall to wall carpet, but might have to settle for racedeck flooring. He likes the theme from Grand Prix playing in the background and hates to have his cover on. Says he is there to be enjoyed, not covered up. He likes the dogs but can't stand the cat. Says the cat will make a good duster if I would turn him inside out. Well it's time to take him out for his exercise class, we do a 100 mile run up through the grape region in Northern California. Mr GT is mighty happy.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Love to see some pictures of the new digs...

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Love to see some pictures of the new digs...

Ditto. Post 'em up! :cheers

Fyr-FtrGT

GT Owner, BofD
Mark IV Lifetime
May 28, 2006
Walnut Creek, California
I will post pics when completed. Interior is almost done. Didn't realize I had so many tools. Wife says its beginning to look better than our living room. I agreed and offered to host company in OUR room.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Sounds awesome!
I have a four post lift being delivered and installed on Tuesday. My Mr. GT can't wait to check things out in the shop from the second story.

Fyr-FtrGT

GT Owner, BofD
Mark IV Lifetime
May 28, 2006
Walnut Creek, California
Sounds awesome!
I have a four post lift being delivered and installed on Tuesday. My Mr. GT can't wait to check things out in the shop from the second story.

I put in a 12 foot ceiling so that a lift can be used effectively. Which lift did you decide on. The wider the better is what I hear?