New Canadian Owner

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
What's the latest status on this thing?!

F Pilot

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2021
Toronto
Status, I used TFX to bring back a car last year and other than a bit of the run around as far as nailing down an actual delivery date, I was generally happy.
I am currently dealing with Reliable to see if they are any better and so far, I am extremely unhappy. Their processes seem very disjointed. No one gets back to me and dispatch doesn’t seem to know what’s going on. I’m going to call them AGAIN today and if I don’t like what I hear I will give Wally a call.
I typically fly out, inspect a car, buy it, drive it home, but this virus is making planning a cross border trip mission impossible. The car is only 4hours away also which is like being a kid waiting for Christmas.
it’s a good thing that I am a very busy person. Sheesh, what a hassle.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Reliable's Mike Klawitter was perfect last August transporting mine from Rich B to me in FL:

Michael Klawitter
Dispatcher
Reliable Carriers Inc.
41555 Koppernick Rd
Canton,MI 48187
Office (734)-453-6677 ext. 6205
Mobile (734)-664-5560
E-mail: mklawitter@reliable-carriers.com

Edit: Oooohh, a Canada situation. Dunno how that works. Sorry .. good luck!

Reactions: roketman

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Maybe you could pay Rich to bring it to the border and you take it from there. Just throwing darts ...

F Pilot

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2021
Toronto
Got ahold of them today. I should see the car next week Hopefully.
A little Lexi doodle for my liking but at least they are in touch with Rich and lining things up. (Just let me know the plan guys).

I don’t mind waiting for the car, as long as it isn’t like 1/2 the driving season. What is irritating is that there didn’t seem to be a plan and I don’t like surprises.

Reactions: viva gt

F Pilot

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2021
Toronto
Well, Reliable came through and delivered the car as promised. The driver was extremely professional and relaxed. The delivery was spectacular.

I had already prepped the car with Insurance and I have a the docs ready so I did take it out for a few miles tonight. An extremely great experience with a great car.

I can’t say enough about Rich Brooks. The car looks and drives like a new car and it has exceeded my expectations in every way.

2C175088-A575-4FA3-825B-C2CC279B9F2D.jpeg

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Car looks fantastic - Congrats and enjoy

Reactions: F Pilot

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Need more pics!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Reliable's Mike Klawitter was perfect last August transporting mine from Rich B to me in FL:

Michael Klawitter
Dispatcher
Reliable Carriers Inc.
41555 Koppernick Rd
Canton,MI 48187
Office (734)-453-6677 ext. 6205
Mobile (734)-664-5560
E-mail: mklawitter@reliable-carriers.com

Edit: Oooohh, a Canada situation. Dunno how that works. Sorry .. good luck!
I have used Mike at reliable many times. Never an issue. Fair pricing and excellent service
Your car could not be in better hands then with Rich. He sure to ask about the clamshell lever , back up camera, Stillen mud guards, and the seat lever and the front spoiler mod!
The racing radiator and brake ducts are pretty trick too! Oh and the cool air intake!
I’m sure I forgot something!

F Pilot

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2021
Toronto
I have used Mike at reliable many times. Never an issue. Fair pricing and excellent service
Your car could not be in better hands then with Rich. He sure to ask about the clamshell lever , back up camera, Stillen mud guards, and the seat lever and the front spoiler mod!
The racing radiator and brake ducts are pretty trick too! Oh and the cool air intake!

Got the back up Cam on your recommendation in an earlier post of yours. Don’t know how you could be without it. Clams on order.
Got it fully transferred and plated today. I’ve put 500 miles on it already.

Filled up at what must be the only Gulf Station in Canada

D65B3249-6327-4AE2-95F3-A70275BF61A5.jpeg

F Pilot

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2021
Toronto
C89CDC0E-5C27-4651-B08A-C4730FDCB1E3.jpeg

Reactions: steved57 and extrap

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime

Radiator and brake ducts sound fantastic. Heading to the track I presume?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Got the back up Cam on your recommendation in an earlier post of yours. Don’t know how you could be without it. Clams on order.
Got it fully transferred and plated today. I’ve put 500 miles on it already.

Filled up at what must be the only Gulf Station in Canada

View attachment 63329
Excellent news! Isn’t it a wonderful car to drive?! Glad to hear you are happy with my recommendations! Functional is everything!!
going to Rich Brooks was your best move!!
You need a more functional plate holder. The way u have it may seriously effect cooling performance

F Pilot

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2021
Toronto
Excellent news! Isn’t it a wonderful car to drive?! Glad to hear you are happy with my recommendations! Functional is everything!!
going to Rich Brooks was your best move!!
You need a more functional plate holder. The way u have it may seriously effect cooling performance

indeed a great car. Just under a 1000 miles on her from me now.
meeting my Mclaren buddies tomorrow at 0800 for some serious road pounding.

Reactions: extrap