Need a temp. guage

Spigmont

GT Owner
Nov 14, 2007
Wow. 2 years and my first post. :banana Apparently the temperature guages are on long-term back order from Ford.

I've made a few calls, but was wondering if anyone out there has one sitting on a shelf that they might part with. :confused

I really want the stock guage, but if anyone knows of a nice aftermarket that would actually fit without mod. I'd consider that as well.

Someone out there must have pulled their guages for a custom cluster and have a temp guage just sitting there. I might even consider buying a whole cluster if that's the only way to do it.

Help out a truely clueless car owner. Cheers!:cheers

Joe

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Did your temp guage freeze up? Thats what happened to mine, shows a constant 145. Not good news on the back order issue. I'm going to need one too, and didn't know they were on back order.

Spigmont

GT Owner
Nov 14, 2007
Exactly the same reading as mine.

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
I might be able to help, just PM me when you get a chance.

John

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
I just went through a simillar issue with my temp and gas guages

I found that when i started the car the temp gauge would not work , however if I restarted the car it worked , I also just recently took the car out for a drive and the guage wasnt working when i started out , but it came to life when the battrey got charged up by the alternator

Have you tried this