Need a GT tech guy in Calgary

zach05855

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
I am looking for a GT tech in Calgary. I need to wire up my fog lights to be used as Daytime running lights.

I tried having the dealer enable the daytime running lights in the ECU but the program change came up with an error message everytime.

any help would be appreciated.

Zach

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
You might try talking with Rich at the GT guys. He can most likely walk you through the process, required parts, what ECU changes are needed, etc.

Propdave

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 11, 2016
Calgary, Canada
I take my GT to Rob at Tunerworks here in Calgary. They have worked on a number these cars and seem very knowledgeable. Good luck.

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
It is my understanding the the DRL are programmed in ecu and can be changed at a Ford dealer to come on up here.

zach05855

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
It is my understanding the the DRL are programmed in ecu and can be changed at a Ford dealer to come on up here.

I thought so too, I went to a Ford dealer and they could only get an error message when they tried to save the settings.

But all ended up great, went to Distinctive Collection and they were able to wire up the fog lights to use as DRL so no worries about burning the headlights.