Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
1418 said:
Abolfaz--
Yeah, you really should be careful of a guy backing up into you at Lincoln
Road.

Regards,

Your nieghbor

It was really the wrong setting for the car, that area is more VW convertible beetle-ish.

Where abouts are you located?

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
It's me.

Manny #1418

By the way are you going to Detroit???

We were hoping you would call the other day.

PM anytime for a quick meet-- we are probably 5 minutes from each other.

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
you might find it interesting that 99% of all dings are eliminated if the industry was willing to add a few pounds to your car; and some extra costs in sheet metal.... i believe the magic number was 1 mm thicker.

hope the ding removal was successful.

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
All Is Well Again

I had my car into Roush for its first service and they had someone come in to fix my door ding. The guy did such a good job I can't see a trace of it whatsoever!

All is well again in my world again as that sick feeling in my stomach has now gone!

Rob

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
White Petunia said:
Was it one of those paintless dent removal folks, or an airbrush artist?
WP,

It was the dent removal technique where the aluminum is massaged out from behind the dent. Worked wonderfully.

Rob

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Rob, Roush did a paint job on mine not so long ago (they used a local firm) and the repair was first class. I think it was a bit of delivery damage but in a really tough spot, that area around the rear tail lights - I don't know who they use, but they're excellent.

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
Neil,

I've got nothing but praise for Roush. They're not only really good but nice guys as well. We're lucky to have people in the UK who know the car so well.

Rob

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I'd definitely agree - they were really very helpful with tracking down my car when I was in the hunt for one. I spent ages on the phone with them - lots of advice given.

Looking forward to Le Mans with them... :biggrin