Mourning Star Children's Grief Foundation

GTman

Jan 7, 2010
Redlands, CA
Hi guys, I have taken on a personal project to raise money for the Mourning Star Childrens Grief Centers and Camp Erin, a grief camp that helps children that have lost mothers and fathers and other loved ones. If you could take a minute to read below and go to the link to donate, it is much appreciated!

Here's a little info about what we are doing.

The Mourning Star Childrens Center & Just Cruzin' Life Foundation 501C

We are currently trying to raise money for the Mourning Star Childrens Center. The Mourning Star Center provides loving support in a safe place where grieving children can share their experience as they move through their healing process. The Mourning Star Center extends supportive services to the family, caregivers, schools, and the community.

Please check out the Mourning Star Website...
http://mourningstar.org/

Just Cruzin' Life Foundation 501C
“Enhancing the community and working hand in hand to create a better life for people in a life threatening situation and those in need of help. We are committed to improving the quality of life for Children and injured Veterans through our charitable fund

The Mourning Star Center provides support for children that have lost loved ones. Mourning Star has centers throughout the Inland Valley that make a huge difference in these kids' lives. The children say they could never feel comfortable talking about their loss with anyone because they felt like no one understood, or that people would be uncomfortable around them if they spoke of their loss. They also say that Mourning Star feels like a safe place for them, and it took them from feeling depressed and not knowing how to let it out, to finally finding themselves again because of the support provided by Mourning Star. Any of you that may have lost loved ones, I hope you take this to heart and consider a small donation to help them out. It makes a big difference to these children.

This money will also go towards their “Camp Erin” Summer Camp in Big Bear. $250 will pay for one child to attend. Camp Erin is a weekend retreat for these kids to let go of their grieving, they are taught skills to deal with their grief and to learn to enjoy life again.

We would like to raise a total of $2000 to sponsor a child for one year at the center. Thank you in advance for any support you can give. Thank you!

Here is the link to donate:
http://www.bringlight.com/projects/show/287

We also welcome donation items that we can auction off at our shows to raise money for the Mourning Star. You can send items for auction to:

Mourning Star Childrens Centers
c/o - Just Cruzin Life Foundation
6240 Box Springs Blvd.
Suite B
Riverside, CA 92507

This is an amazing charity and it is greatly appreciated! Thanks again!

Mike Davidson
Just Cruzin'

laniakea

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 11, 2009
Perhaps a little donation to become a non-spectator here on the forum might help your cause?

GTman

Jan 7, 2010
Redlands, CA
I would love too. How do I
become a non spectator?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I would love too. How do I