loose marbles in door sill

ScottK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Thanks Joe,

Didn't know if that was also something found while fishing..

Funny. @NSXR is is the only guy I know that goes fishing with a GT.

quahog

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2017
Cape Cod
Disgruntled line workers sometimes left behind items on purpose. I would suspect this is not the case here as good detective work proved. Mechanics wire around a thin magnet is another good fishing tool, quahog

Jsonday

Aug 2, 2022
It is still on my list: "to do" right now working on getting AC working. Have a leak on the hose coming off the compressor to the manifold behind drivers door.
Dealer says they have to take the drivers rear quarter panel off to replace the line.

italianjoe

Apr 9, 2018
Dearborn Heights Mi.
It is still on my list: "to do" right now working on getting AC working. Have a leak on the hose coming off the compressor to the manifold behind drivers door.
Dealer says they have to take the drivers rear quarter panel off to replace the line.

Hello Jsonday, I have replaced a few of the high pressure lines on the new ford gt and it would make it easier to remove and replace the a/c line but not really necessary to remove the rear quarter panel. Hope this helps.

Joe

Jsonday

Aug 2, 2022
That is what local dealer said. I have not taken it in yet. Local dealer is not an authorized Gen 2, only Gen 1, but they work on my Gen 1 and do a very good job.

Reactions: italianjoe