Looking to trade in my 1999 Euro Ferrari 360 Modena on Ford GT! Someone sell me one!

rocksman

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2006
El Paso
Looking to trade in my Ferrari 360 Modena for a Ford GT.
I want to get 99k on my trade in. Does anyone have a car for me???

Info on Car:

CARFAX: http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?report=CFX000013143247

Vin#: ZFFYR51B000116318
Milage: 12,500

Photos of car: http://www.jcgdinvestment.com/ferrari/small/ferrarismall.htm

It has a 6 Speed Manual Tranny. It has an aftermarket Alpine Stereo that includes an IPOD connection but I still have the original radio in a box that will come with the car, it also has an Autopage alarm that alerts you if your alarm is going off even if you are in your house or in the mall.

It is up to date on its services and at its most recent service around eight months ago at 9900 miles the Cam Belts were changed, New Tires installed, the brake pads were changed and all fluids were replaced. I also have a clear 3M bra for it that I have yet to have installed. So it is ready to go. Everything else is absolutely stock.

Last edited:

ajgt

Permanent Vacation
Nov 30, 2005
atlanta, ga
Call kenny goodman 305-790-8253, he can help you.

rocksman

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2006
El Paso
Well I sold my Ferrari 360 for what I wanted and just bought myself a 05 Four Option GT in Silver with Black Stripes. I cant wait for it to get here. :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
welcome, where are you located?
Curious what you your 360 fetched, mind sharing?

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
rocksman said:
..... just bought myself a 05 Four Option GT in Silver with Black Stripes. :biggrin
IMO, the most awesome color combo. Congrats.

rocksman

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2006
El Paso
360 Fetched only 95k cause I needed to get rid of it to get my GT. Thanks I dig the color combo on it too. I am in El Paso TX where about four other people have GT's that I know of here, hopefully I can get them all to go out together one weekend.