Long Island, NY
If interested PM me, no games please!!!

Bullitt

Mar 25, 2006
Good luck with that one!

Mod Friendly

Feb 8, 2006
Plantation, Florida
lol man I work at a dealer and they are basically going for highest bidder just like the GTs

DALLAS

GT Owner
Jan 28, 2006
Number Of Shelby Gt500 ?

Anyone seen any information on "HOW MANY GT500 CARS" FORD will produce and will they make a 2008 GT500?

DALLAS

I hav contacted several dealers and they say "PLACE A DEPOSIT, NO PRICE, MAYBE 10-25,000 ABOVE MSRP".....I find it difficult to get on a list of 10-12 people when a dealer may only get 5-6cars????

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I spoke to my dealer today. He's says they'll be made for two years only. I don't know how many that is though. He got an allocation for one (mine). Order goes in on Monday. Coupe, White w Blue stripes to match my GT. Expect July delivery.

DALLAS

GT Owner
Jan 28, 2006
How To Order A Shelby Gt500

CHRIS

Your dealer is getting only "ONE" SHELBY?......What about the price?....Has your dealer given up any information as to the MSRP+TAX+TITLE+DEALER EXTRA (the above MSRP)=?????
I can not get my local dealer to even order a car......HE has "one" coming and it is "SPOKEN FOR"....what the heck does spoken for mean?

DALLAS
"FRUSTRATED!"...Want to buy a SHELBY!!!

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
I have heard that they are doing 10,000 cars total so about 5K a year...I don't think you will have to wait but 6 months and there will be plenty to choose from or order to your color choice.

matt

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Maybe we can talk Ford officials into taking our orders while in Dearborn for the rally. Where's the connections we need? After all, we GT owners are some of their best customers.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
DALLAS said:
CHRIS

Your dealer is getting only "ONE" SHELBY?......What about the price?....Has your dealer given up any information as to the MSRP+TAX+TITLE+DEALER EXTRA (the above MSRP)=?????
I can not get my local dealer to even order a car......HE has "one" coming and it is "SPOKEN FOR"....what the heck does spoken for mean?

DALLAS
"FRUSTRATED!"...Want to buy a SHELBY!!!

Dallas-

No information on price since Ford has not released that yet. Smart money is somewhere between $40 and 50K. While there will be many more Shelbys produced than Ford GTs, at the lower price point there will be many many more interested buyers. I am buying mine from the dealer that sold me my GT. When I bought the GT I negotiated to be #1 on his list for the Shelby.

Attached is a pdf of the order guide.

-Chris

Attachments

• 2007ShelbyOrderGuide.pdf
    233.4 KB · Views: 115

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I finally got to roll around in the GT500 yesterday. Great car for the money, and looked really sinister in blue/silver. I'd say it'll dust a C6 at the dragstrip.

Good luck ordering at MSRP!

92NSX

Mar 22, 2006
427Aggie said:
I have heard that they are doing 10,000 cars total so about 5K a year...I don't think you will have to wait but 6 months and there will be plenty to choose from or order to your color choice.

matt

I've actually heard the number is closer to 7k total production run.

neilhellr

GT Owner
Oct 14, 2005
Central IL
I have three allocations for Shelbys left. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in spec'ing a car to your liking. Ford has not released information on pricing as of yet.

-Neil Heller
Heritage 0009

neilheller@hellerstores.com