Looking for White w/Blue Stripe GT500

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
In another thread, I indicated that I am hoping to have Shelby convert my red/white GT500 into "Super Snake" form. That being said, I would like to buy another GT500 to keep mostly stock in white with blue stripes. I paid about $7,000 over for my red GT500 coupe, and was hoping to find a white car in that price range. I offered a dealer $9,000 over list today for a white/blue coupe, and was turned down. He indicated that he has more than that sunk in the car!!! To add insult to injury, he shared that bit of information in the most arrogant tone imaginable! I refuse to pay $65,000 for a $45,000 car. I am willing to wait until next year to get a 2008, but would love to get advise on any dealers who are willing to treat their customers with fairness and respect, a commodity that seems to be lost on the Ford Dealers who have Shelby's in stock. I'm sick of the games and would just like to find a car at a fair price. Any advise is appreciated.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
In another thread, I indicated that I am hoping to have Shelby convert my red/white GT500 into "Super Snake" form. That being said, I would like to buy another GT500 to keep mostly stock in white with blue stripes. I paid about $7,000 over for my red GT500 coupe, and was hoping to find a white car in that price range. I offered a dealer $9,000 over list today for a white/blue coupe, and was turned down. He indicated that he has more than that sunk in the car!!! To add insult to injury, he shared that bit of information in the most arrogant tone imaginable! I refuse to pay $65,000 for a $45,000 car. I am willing to wait until next year to get a 2008, but would love to get advise on any dealers who are willing to treat their customers with fairness and respect, a commodity that seems to be lost on the Ford Dealers who have Shelby's in stock. I'm sick of the games and would just like to find a car at a fair price. Any advise is appreciated.

Tim-

PM sent.

scylla6

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2006
Tim, I agree with you completely. I too am looking for a 500 but refuse, on principle, to pay over sticker. Hey I got my GT for a touch under and that is way more car. I'm looking for an orange coupe 5sp. Hell new or used if anyone knows a dealer in the NE. I'd even order one.
Tom
email scylla66@yahoo.com

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Tim-

PM sent.

Chris,

You wouldn't happen to have any leads on two additional GT500 coupes near sticker would you? Two of my fellow Marines here on the ESSEX are finding it difficult to locate anything while we're deployed. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Waldo

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Chris,

You wouldn't happen to have any leads on two additional GT500 coupes near sticker would you? Two of my fellow Marines here on the ESSEX are finding it difficult to locate anything while we're deployed. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Waldo

PM Sent

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Jason

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Chris,

Best Regards,
Waldo

Sorry, but I am looking for one around sticker too, and am finding it impossible!!!

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
white & blue on e-bay

Paul Stahnke
Rochester Ford Toyota
4900 Hwy 52 North
Rochester, MN 55901
Phone: (507) 288 - 7564
Email: pauls@rochesterford.com

Found this on E-bay now at 50K with 1 day left no reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shel...ategoryZ6465QQihZ008QQitemZ180125127968QQrdZ1

Don't know anything about this dealer just searched e-bay saw 3 white & blue.

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Paul Stahnke
Rochester Ford Toyota
4900 Hwy 52 North
Rochester, MN 55901
Phone: (507) 288 - 7564
Email: pauls@rochesterford.com

Found this on E-bay now at 50K with 1 day left no reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shel...ategoryZ6465QQihZ008QQitemZ180125127968QQrdZ1

Don't know anything about this dealer just searched e-bay saw 3 white & blue.

Thanks for the lead. She's gone!

gasv8

Apr 25, 2006
North Carolina
Go to this website.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/index.php?

They have/had several cars listed for at MSRP or slightly over.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Ohio guy

This guy in Ohio says he has 7 in stock.

One on this link is Titanium convertable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/7-IN...49QQihZ018QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

With the 08's around the corner he may have waited too long......:thumbsup

The dealer we got ours last I heard is charging $5K over sticker for convertibles and $10K over sticker for coupes. Tell him Jack @ MMP referred you so you get the price I am listing above:

Jace Grabouski
Internet Sales Manager
Danny Zeck Ford
913-727-1650
jgrabouski@dannyzeck.com

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Red / White in L.A. area 2007 on MSO with 9 miles. All options except the big shaker radio. In the wrapper. MSRP was $44..5k from what I am told.

$54kish

A friend has it in storage.

PM me for details if any interest.