Looking for rear window plastic strips?

SKFordGT

Aug 9, 2019
Hi everyone, I am looking for the rear plastic strips that go along the left and right side of the rear window. Mine are starting to crack. I called the Ford dealership but they stated that the part is no longer made. Any suggestions on how I can get those parts?

davidn

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2007
Carrollton,Texas
Hi everyone, I am looking for the rear plastic strips that go along the left and right side of the rear window. Mine are starting to crack. I called the Ford dealership but they stated that the part is no longer made. Any suggestions on how I can get those parts?
I found a used set on eBay ...u may want to see if Scott has any ....

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
If you can't get OEMs, you could get these trick billet versions: https://www.fordgtbilletparts.com/billet-side-vents

... by forum member @pe2unia

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Order the billet ones and get them powder coated black. You will never have to worry again.

Reactions: GKW05GT

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Are we talking engine vents behind the glass or the vents along the sides of the glass?

SKFordGT

Aug 9, 2019
Are we talking engine vents behind the glass or the vents along the sides of the glass?
I am talking about the vents along the sides of the glass.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Yeah, I bought some from Scott Minch.

You need to keep checking back with him, sometimes he isn't sure what he has in inventory.

Tomcat

GT Owner
Years ago The GTGuys 3D printed some defroster dash vents for me...maybe its time for some other parts?

Reactions: Nafod and 2112