Looking For Pictures

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Posted this under the Texas Mile thread but figured I would start a new thread so that others looking for pictures can post here too. We all took lots of pictures and might have some for someone else.

For me, I am checking to see if anyone happens to have a picture of my car at the mile doing a run.

White / blue stripes. Had number 31 on the side, then took that off and put vertical blue painter tape, then red and blue painter tape on the right door / fender.

I have a couple, but still looking for the "right one".

I am uploading some I have of other cars / people to Photobucket. Will place a link here as soon as up and running.

Last edited:

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
I took not one single picture at the Texas Mile. Red GT with White 65 on the side.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Mile photos.

Gentlemen,

Larry has a good idea here. Because of the distance spectators were kept from the runway at the Texas mile, good photos are hard to come by. So I would suggest that if any member has a photo of any other members car (not static but actually making a run) at the Texas mile, post them up here. Here's one that was posted of my car right at the finish line. It's not well focused but it's still pretty cool. All the best.

Chip

Attachments

• Mile Finish.jpg
    Mile Finish.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 347

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Hey Chip, It's not super focused because it is going very fast.:thumbsup

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
A matter of perspective.

Hey Chip, It's not super focused because it is going very fast.:thumbsup

Triheart,

Compared to the run I watched Soroush make, I look like I'm motoring by the pickup window at a Jack-in-the-Box drive through!!

Chip

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Triheart,

Compared to the run I watched Soroush make, I look like I'm motoring by the pickup window at a Jack-in-the-Box drive through!!

Chip

I agree he is in another league! But you did it and have a great picture to prove it. I see we are both going to the Mohave Mile, we need to get more pictures then.

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Here is a photobucket link to some I have - most are not the greatest, but may be better than nothing for some.

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af146/AZGT/?action=view&current=b2769ab3.pbw

These are up so you can see what I have. If anyone wants one of them, send me a PM with your email and I will send you the uncut image.

Don't like that there can be "comments" left and the way the slideshow is set up with specific URLs, etc. If anyone knows how to just make it a slide show without all of the other information send me a PM, otherwise I may not leave it up for very long. The internet is a funny place to have stuff hanging around.

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
Larry, I don't have any of you on the track, but here are a couple of you and your car at the Mile (note the dragonfly the size of a small R/C plane above your head :eek).

Attachments

• Rally-4_0546aa.jpg
    Rally-4_0546aa.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 231
  • Rally-4_0548a.jpg
    Rally-4_0548a.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 230

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
I like that top one. Barber pole at its best.

JBG

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 25, 2006
Scottsdale
I like that top one. Barber pole at its best.

I thought it was a new bar code :biggrin

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
GT Price Check - Isle One .........

I thought it was a new bar code :biggrin