Looking for higher mileage '05-06 -- Black

Voda

Aug 26, 2014
Las Vegas
Looking for higher mileage (15-40K) black 05-06. Private party preferred. Clean title. Not in a rush, will wait for the right one.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
You saw the local black car on BaT that is just up in Mukilteo?

Yeah less miles but...........

Voda

Aug 26, 2014
Las Vegas

Called and spoke to family of owner. Something is fishy. If look at pics, shows a tiny scratch on the bumper. Tiny. Well they are claiming that the car was rear ended (has a police report and also CarFax report of accident) and all that resulted from the collision was this tiny scratch. This is a tiny hairline scratch at best. Spoke more with the seller and things just don't add up.
In fact, at one point in the conversation, the seller said with the CarFax and collision they set the reserve low (sounds like around 200) but they mysteriously have a $245k bid. Is it a chandelier bid??? Who knows, but another FGT Forum member is of the same opinion and advised me to stay away.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Interesting. Good to know.

Good luck in your quest. Most incredible car ever made will make it worth your while.

sr71

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2007
Calgary, Great White
I'm assuming with the thread going dormant, between coronapanic and the stock market depression, you have put your search on the back burner. Sometimes I think of selling, but a trip out to the garage tends to make me rethink.

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
sr71, are you the gentleman that I met a couple years ago at the Canmore car show? There was a Blue/white at our local show a couple of years ago and I'm wondering if that was you?

QSS

sr71

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2007
Calgary, Great White
Yes, that would be me. Currently snowbirding in Arizona.

franimal007

Owner
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY

Fishy was right on that BAT watch the video, fishy very good word

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Yes, that would be me. Currently snowbirding in Arizona.
It was great seeing you with your car a few years back. You and your car was one of my inspirations before I ultimately bought my car last year. Blue/white was one of my top choices when I was looking to purchase a ford GT.

How many miles do you have on your car now?

QSS

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
sorry changed my mind

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
sorry changed my mind
Changed your mind about what?

QSS

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
about selling it. i responded then deleted the content and replaced it with that message.

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
about selling it. i responded then deleted the content and replaced it with that message.
Gotcha. Good move. Don't sell it. It's not good for your soul.

QSS

Voda

Aug 26, 2014
Las Vegas
Haven't been on this forum in sometime. No time. You're right on both accounts. I'm a doctor, so yes the GT is on the back burner and shelved for now. Also will watch the market when the time presents.
I'm assuming with the thread going dormant, between coronapanic and the stock market depression, you have put your search on the back burner. Sometimes I think of selling, but a trip out to the garage tends to make me rethink.