Looking for garage items, car engine table & old style Gas pumps, coke machine, etc.

Omega_man

GT Owner 2005 #248
Mar 19, 2007
S. Florida
Looking for garage items, car engine table & old style Gas pumps, coke machine, etc.

Hey guys, looking for a "car engine coffee table" & old style Texaco gas pump, coke machines, rearend of car/couch for my custom garage/show room.
I've seen these various items in pics of peoples garages, just wondering of any good sources.....thanks for any help!!!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
'Hope this doesn't come off as another "do a search" reply, but, if you DO a search on Google for that stuff it WILL pop up. I did a search for gas pumps about a year ago & found 'em in about 3 nano seconds! :thumbsup

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
There is a place off of I 44 in Missouri just north of Springfield that has tons of that stuff. Some of the pumps actually work so you can have your own vintage station (new internals). I have spotted a GULF sign there .... its mine.... just need to build a garage to go around it.

He has a couple of barbasol sets that are quite cool.

If your interested I can run up there and see what he has in a week or so.

S

Omega_man

GT Owner 2005 #248
Mar 19, 2007
S. Florida
'Hope this doesn't come off as another "do a search" reply, but, if you DO a search on Google for that stuff it WILL pop up. I did a search for gas pumps about a year ago & found 'em in about 3 nano seconds! :thumbsup

Hey EP, I have done the searchs via google & ebay. Reason I posted here is some the members might have gotten some good deals or the dreaded "don't buy from this guy or that guy" reply. Re the gas pumps, found some for $2650, then $1549 and now $939. So the post was part of my collective research.
Actually it would be nice to find a place with everything so I could save on frt & get get a discount on a larger purchase :biggrin
Turns out the engine table is the toughest. Plenty of resin formed flat head V8 engine tables, but nothing really nice so far ($579) .:frown

Omega_man

GT Owner 2005 #248
Mar 19, 2007
S. Florida
There is a place off of I 44 in Missouri just north of Springfield that has tons of that stuff. Some of the pumps actually work so you can have your own vintage station (new internals). I have spotted a GULF sign there .... its mine.... just need to build a garage to go around it.

He has a couple of barbasol sets that are quite cool.

If your interested I can run up there and see what he has in a week or so.

S

Steve, If you can think of their name or have a Ph#, that would be great. Maybe they sell via the internet too :thumbsup

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Will do but right now I am having a bald moment and can remember anything but the dog's name up there.

It might just take a drive to clear my head out. HMMMM Son, you want to take a drive in the GT? I think we know what we can do today. :thumbsup

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
I have a buddy that made one out of a Lincoln mark 8 motor. He bought it at a Ford salvage yard for a few hundred bucks. Cleaned it up and made legs that attach to the oil pan bolts. It sits kinda high. But, with the Valve covers off it is neat to look at. The Lincoln has the same style heads we do.

Others that would look neat, are the V8 and V6 SHO motors. Far more interesting than a small block chevy. The upper intake on these looks very cool.

I made a couple lamps from some old 4.6 2v heads. When I get bored looking at it from one direction, I just turn it around to look at the overhead cam side. Just an in expensive light from Target with a post that slides right in the bolt hole on top.

Attachments

• IMG_6983 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_6983 (Medium).JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,223

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Hey EP, I have done the searchs via google & ebay. Reason I posted here is some the members might have gotten some good deals or the dreaded "don't buy from this guy or that guy" reply.

Ah-Haaaaaaaa! There be a method to yer madness, there be! :bow

Good thinkin'! :thumbsup

Quickdraw

pit crew chief
Dec 28, 2006
Never dealt with these people but they have things that may interest you...
http://www.gardenofspeedin.com/products.asp?detail=454&sub=5