GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Yes, that is impressive. As is your dad building a VariEze

Thanks

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Centerpunch, did your resolution software work on the poster?

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Centerpunch, did your resolution software work on the poster?.

I think that image was just too small. It improved it a lot, but probably not well enough to print 36" wide- the distorted Ford text on the door is pretty noticeable.
Doors_Open.jpgDoors_Open-low_res-scale-2_00x-gigapixel-SAI-softness.jpg

Last edited:

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
I did find a higher resolution version of the photo online- a photoshop guy could probably easily add the black background. I sent all these to Joe, but never heard back.

.Ford-GT-punched up 1024.jpg

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Amazing improvement none the less.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Yeah, I did notice the non-vector graphics aren't very hi rez. When my Vistaprint poster of it arrives, I'll post back here as to how they look when 36" wide🤞

The poster I had Vistaprint make arrived today and it's decent but not great. Will be OK from a few feet, and probably better behind glass. But I don't entirely blame the PDF's low rez graphics items because even the vector items didn't come out very sharp. Vistaprint either used poor paper and/or printer, or maybe they think I should've somehow known to order a more expensive poster version. Nevertheless, I will definitely hang this on my wall and it looks fine, just not as sharp as it could.

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Thanks! I've been watching my in Inbox and Spam folders but haven't seen anything, Could I ask you to re-send to jadozzo@earthlink.net please? Given the overall color scheme, the greyish background would fit very well!

I did find a higher resolution version of the photo online- a photoshop guy could probably easily add the black background. I sent all these to Joe, but never heard back.

.View attachment 63474

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Could I ask you to re-send to jadozzo@earthlink.net please?

Done

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Got them and the grey, open door version works out great!

Many, many thanks!

Reactions: centerpunch