Looking for a GTX1

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I am interested in buying a GTX1, I did see the one on ebay for sale. It will be interesting to see what the final price of the car goes for. If there are any owners out there that are considering selling, please contact me.

The purchase will be for me to drive and enjoy the car, basically what they were meant to be. I am not a reseller and I the car will not be put in a glass case for display purposes.

Thanks

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
Check Ebay.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
'Sounds like it was a swell auction...

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Still looking

Still looking for a GTX1, if anyone is considering selling or knows someone that is, please send me a PM.

thanks

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
CURIOUS, what happened with the one that you purchased on ebay?? Why did it fall through?

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
CURIOUS, what happened with the one that you purchased on ebay?? Why did it fall through?

+2

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
I guess we're not going to hear about that...

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Was told the dealer sold it out from under him and pretty much told the guy Tough Sh*t, get a lawyer and by the time you do the car will be long gone, titled, etc. Some dealers should just be shot!!! Not me though :biggrin

I live by one rule, treat others as you would want to be treated

AND

I believe that what goes around comes around! :frown

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
still looking

ShelbyElite - I agree with you, follow the golden rule.

You are truly a first class car dealer that stands out from the rest! Anyone looking to purchase GT, I highly suggest dealing with ShelbyElite.

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
Was told the dealer sold it out from under him and pretty much told the guy Tough Sh*t, get a lawyer and by the time you do the car will be long gone, titled, etc. Some dealers should just be shot!!! Not me though :biggrin

I live by one rule, treat others as you would want to be treated

AND

I believe that what goes around comes around! :frown
I believe that too.
I just wish it didn't take so long.
I have been screwed over by quite a few customers in the past few years. By the time you go to a lawyer and try to get it settled, it sometimes isn't worth the effort or money.

I just wish karma had a GT engine!!!!!!:lol

tomGT

Jun 30, 2008
Atlanta, GA
How much did it go for? How many were produced?