Looking for 06 Heritage GT

MichaelR

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2018
Good afternoon everyone,

It's been great to be part of the Forum, learned a lot of great things about the 05/06 GT and NFGTs. I can't say one bad thing about anyone's post or pictures. Always nice to see you guys take them out on runs, car meets, etc. Love everyone's specs. My favorite has always been white with blue stripes. Now it's time to add a brother to that one. If anyone is interested in selling their 2006 Heritage GT, please pm me. Our border is starting to open up and things are starting to open finally. I'm not too picky on miles, all I want is for it to be stock. Doesn't matter if it's CAN or US car. I figured here would be a great place to start, any info on one would be greatly appreciated if you know of one for sale.

Thank you,
~Michael

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Hi Michael, please email me at kpond@sbcglobal.net and I can hook you up with an unadvertised Heritage.

MichaelR

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2018
Hi Michael, please email me at kpond@sbcglobal.net and I can hook you up with an unadvertised Heritage.

Email sent :)

MichaelR

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2018
So deal fell through on a heritage I was looking at, if anyone is interested in selling one. Please pm

Thank you
Michael

MichaelR

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2018
Also can reach me at me email

Michaelruscica94@hotmail.com

MichaelR

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2018
Thank you for everyone reaching out to me :) still looking

MichaelR

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2018
Have not found the right one. Still looking for 06 Heritage GT. Don't care about milage. Just want it to be 100% stock. If anyone is interested in selling or knows of one pm me or email michaelruscica94@hotmail.com

Appreciate everyone's help

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
Keep an eye on BAT….every now and then one appears for auction. Prices on Heritages have crept up since you first posted.

MichaelR

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2018
Thank you, I have been keeping an eye on BAT should have bought the first one I came across

Justin

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2013
Massachusetts
Just drove one home today from BAT, totally stock heritage!

MichaelR

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2018
Congrats. Almost had that one if you didn't make deal. I wanted to be respectful and let the high bidder make a deal. John reached out to me

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Thank you, I have been keeping an eye on BAT should have bought the first one I came across

Lot of them I should have bought too. In 2007, a local dealer had a new one in showroom that he couldn't move. Offered it to me for $10k below sticker. Who would have known!

Last edited:

MichaelR

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2018
Exactly, all good though. When it comes and it's meant to be :)

MichaelR

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2018
Deal fell through on a heritage
If anyone is interested selling or know of one
Please pm me or call 647 669 4604