Lojack or Guide Point Systems for GT

Fyr-FtrGT

GT Owner, BofD
Mark IV Lifetime
May 28, 2006
Walnut Creek, California
Am new owner of a 2006 Ford GT, and was wondering if anyone has any experiences with a satellite locating device installed in a GT. I believe that Lojack and Guide Point market these systems, but have not read about this subject in any of the threads. The amount of information I am getting related to my car, is amazing. I believe that I know as much as a GT mechanic about the possible malfunctions that could befall my car. Please keep up the dialogue.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
LoJack Installed

I had a LoJack installed in my '06. Not any problems what so ever. The tech's in the shop didn't watch the install and so far have not found the unit. And they looked for it.

It saved about 1k on the auto policy I have
through Progessive. Many insurance companies, but not all, offer LoJack discounts.

There was a post on on-line insurance quotes a month or so ago. Although I have not changed carriers yet, I recieved 9 firm quotes. About half of then were substantially lower than what I pay for my personal fleet. All were A or better rated companies. The follow up by each of the agents was via phone and email. Sure saved a lot of looking. Belated thanks for the tip.