Little Red Hen

Quickdraw

pit crew chief
Dec 28, 2006
Little Red Hen

Once upon a time, on a farm in Texas, there was a little red hen who scratched about the barnyard until she uncovered quite a few grains of wheat. She called all of her neighbors together and said, "If we plant this wheat, we shall have bread to eat. Who will help me plant it?"

"Not I," said the cow.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Not I," said the pig.

"Not I," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen And so she did; The wheat grew very tall and ripened into golden grain. "Who will help me reap my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Out of my classification," said the pig.

"I'd lose my seniority," said the cow

"I'd lose my unemployment compensation," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen, and so she did.

At last it came time to bake the bread.

"Who will help me bake the bread! ?" asked the little red hen.

"That would be overtime for me," said the cow.

"I'd lose my welfare benefits," said the duck.

"I'm a dropout and never learned how," said the pig.

"If I'm to be the only helper, that's discrimination," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen. She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see. They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share. But the little red hen said, "No, I shall eat all five loaves."

"Excess profits!" cried the cow. (Pelosi)

"Capitalist leech!" screamed the duck. (Boxer)

"I demand equal rights!" yelled the goose. (J. Jackson)

The pig just grunted in disdain. (A. Sharpton)

And they all painted "Unfair!" picket signs and marched around and around the little red hen, shouting obscenities.

Then a government agent came, he said to the little red hen, "You must not be so greedy."

"But I earned the bread," said the little red hen.

"Exactly," said the agent. "That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants.
But under our modern government regulations, the productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle,"

And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked, "I am grateful, for now I truly understand,"

But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the "party" and got her bread free.

And all the Democrats smiled. 'Fairness' had been established. Individual initiative had died, but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared.....as long as there was free bread that "the rich" were paying for.

Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs.

Hillary got $8 million for hers.

That's $20 million for memories from two people, who for eight years, repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything.

IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY, OR WHAT ?

Only in America, land of opportunity...

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Amen brother.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
No kidding.

I watched parts of the Billary/Buffett session yesterday, wherein it was suggested to Mr. Buffett ( whom we all know is a strong supporter of higher taxes "for the rich") was asked why, if he thought he should be paying higher taxes, he didn't just send in whatever additional money he thought was appropirate every year on his own...and others of like mind could do the same...rather than have the gov't force it on people by law.

His response was, shall we say, "interesting" from several angles. He smiled and said a voluntary tax would never work!:lol Or, in other words, even HE won't pay it unless the gov't forces him! Now, if something actually IS the right & proper thing to do, and someone feels very STRONGLY that it needs/ought to be done, WHY would that "someone" have to be FORCED to do it?

(Odd. All this time I thought "voluntary" has been what the I.R.S. & the fed gov't have called our PRESENT system.)

Last edited:

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
more insite on Hillery

This was sent to me by a friend in the surveillance field. I am sharing it with friends and family on a need to know basis.

I cannot vouch for its validity.

But if true, it could very well rock the foundation of this country.

SECURITY PHOTO: CONFIDENTIAL

The photo is a video captured from a security camera located in the North Corridor that leads to the Senate floor in the US Capitol Building.

This is classified material, so do not ask how or where I got it. If you do, you could come up missing.

Please DO NOT FORWARD this to just anyone. Don't even think about it!!

The repercussions could shake things up more than you can imagine.
A highly respected politician's head is on the line here!

But I feel someone should know the truth, so I picked you, Keep looking.

Attachments

• servaliance.JPG
    servaliance.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 72

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
This thread is sickening on many levels