Limited edition picture for sale... newbie intro.

91trunk

Nov 20, 2006
Newbie/GT promotional picture ?

First off let me say "Hello". My name is Matt Stanford. My family owns Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor Michigan<shameless plug>.

My question is about this 39x23 Ford GT poster I won in a sales contest. I'm wondering the value and who they were given to. Well other then me since I /won it. I own # 547/600. Please feel free to PM or e-mail me. mstanford10@hotmail.com

Thanks! :thumbsup

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3116.jpg

BTW this is my baby. :D

DOC8428.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I would toss it on ebay, I would guess the starting bid should be $500

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Welcome to the site Mr. Stanford! I'm guessing it's worth at least $500 framed.

By the way, for those interested, I think I heard Matt is willing to trade this print for information on where he can find 3rd :lol

91trunk

Nov 20, 2006
DBK said:
Welcome to the site Mr. Stanford! I'm guessing it's worth at least $500 framed.

By the way, for those interested, I think I heard Matt is willing to trade this print for information on where he can find 3rd :lol

Very funny :lol

91trunk

Nov 20, 2006
Anyone have any info on that print? I'm gonna throw it on Ebay this weekend.

91trunk

Nov 20, 2006
I never did put this on E-bay. Anyone have info? I'm still torn if I should sell it.

I'd like to know alittle about the artist. I've never seen one on E-bay. I've exhausted my contacts @ Ford. The only info I could gather is they were given to certain dealers and Ford executives. Nothing about the acutal artist.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Matt Stanford

M

Mark O

I never did put this on E-bay. Anyone have info? I'm still torn if I should sell it.

I'd like to know alittle about the artist. I've never seen one on E-bay. I've exhausted my contacts @ Ford. The only info I could gather is they were given to certain dealers and Ford executives. Nothing about the acutal artist.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Matt Stanford

The proper thing to do is to sell it to me for $175.00 :biggrin

91trunk

Nov 20, 2006
The proper thing to do is to sell it to me for $175.00 :biggrin

:lol: I'll keep that in mind. :cheers