Legendary motorcars

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Saw the episode from last night and they had 6 Gt's in stock including one Heritage. Took prospective customer for a ride in a Tungsten and gave a fair bit of background on the GT.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
The owner said he started in a single car garage according to the show intro, what a transformation, that new building with all that inventory.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Legendary Motorcars Stores many of their customers cars in their building. They don't have a single GT listed for sale on their site at this time. None the less, nice dealership. I have sold a couple cars to them in the past. Seems like good people.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Legendary Motorcars Stores many of their customers cars in their building. They don't have a single GT listed for sale on their site at this time. None the less, nice dealership. I have sold a couple cars to them in the past. Seems like good people.

Your probably right as 5 of them were roped off and the only one they tried to sell was tungsten they just got in.

Tomcat

GT Owner
I have met Peter Klute and he was nice and a genuine car guy. Looks like he sold all the GTs he had.

paul b

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2006
He has one for $3,000,000.

canadiancobra

GT Owner
Apr 5, 2011
Edmonton,Alberta
They are well known for high quality restorations. Specialize in Shelby mustangs and Cobras.
They do good work. Use to like Peter Klutts old show "Dream Car Garage" a few years back.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I bought a '67 427 Vette from LMC years ago. Still have it. Car was as represented.