Last Minute Ride Allert

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
Woobose and Hollywoodstunts are meeting at 1410 Abbot Kinney, cross street California (90291) for a Malibu brunch run. Meeting around 9, with a 9:30am departure for Malibu. It's late notice, but if you can't make the Venice portion, we're heading to Marmalade at Cross Creek. We should be there around 10-10:15.

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
Five GT's including Camilio's #7, a 912R, a '69 Pontiac GTO, and Tommy Kendall's El Gallo all showed up at Wooboose's place. A clear sky and 80 degree ocean breezes met us as we descended from Ocean to PCH on our way to Marmalade. Lots and lots of laughter, how Camilo came to design the GT, some great police stories and a case of mistaken identity all went down over brunch. Little Timmy dragged Stunts to the bathroom for a sudden, much needed pit stop about 1/2 way through the meal. Thankfully, Tim made it back for the bill.
We'll do it again and hopefully I'll give everyone more of a heads-up next time!
tn-3.jpg
tn.jpg
tn-1.jpg
tn-2.jpg

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Bummed I could not enjoy the day with you guys on Saturday, looks like a great time, as they all are when we get together in the GTs and hit the road!

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Awesome!

H

HHGT

That Yellow Rooster Vehicle was driven by Barry in one of the Storage Wars shows when he was trying to find out the value of "Red Chicken Glasses" he found in a locker.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Sorry I couldn't make it either. Youngest B-day & taxes took up my weekend.

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
Promise next time I will give more of a heads-up. You all know how cool it is to see a bunch of GT's in your rear-view, or to have the opportunity to follow a group of GT's. Truly a unique experience. The more the merrier next time!

4RE H8R

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2012
Granada Hills
Hey Tom,

Thanks for the invite and flagging me down. That was a blast to be a part of your group that day. Looking forward to another run like that soon. Hey, I gotta ask...Who did the wrap on your car? After seeing the yours, I'm thinking of doing possibly a Matte finish in almost the same color as Camilo's car...

Tom

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Nice. Man... I gotta move. Probably not that many GTs in my state.

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
Tom:
Funny you should ask. Camilo and I were tossing ideas around about what we could do with my GT. That prompted me to get on the phone with James at iconwrap.com (the guy that did my wrap, and a few others on the forum). He's great and has experience doing FGT's and does all the Flying Lizard cars that raced the most recent 24 hours of LeMans. PM me your phone and I'll keep you in the loop, or email me at: hollywoodstunts@earthlink.net. Great to meet you and have you guys jump in the frey!

4RE H8R

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2012
Granada Hills
FENZO,
California's nice man, but I miss Alabama! Roll Tide Baby!!!
Tom