LA drive to Sonoma

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
La drive to Sonoma

If we go up 101 all the way to Sonoma; We may be able to meet up with the GT guys from Fresno in Gilroy, CA. at about 12 noon for LUNCH!!! I think we will need ONE gas stop in Soledad, Ca. (about 260 miles) from Thousand Oaks, Ca.!!! :thumbsup

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
I think that will be awesome. Lets for sure try and link up with them. Any suggestions for a good lunch stop? Should we meet them and go a little West of Gilroy closer to coast for lunch? Is Carmel way out of the way? BTW, AMB, I am impressed I dont think my GT does 260 miles on one tank.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow at 7:30 at the Shell station off of Moorpark.

Mike1 +1 (Carrera)
AMB
Vince
Gee-Tee

If in case any of you are running late or cannot make it please feel free to txt or call me (310)748-8811.

Best,
A

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Gillroy lunch stop???

The Black Bear Diner in Gilroy, or Salinas or any other place YOU know of, would be OK with me, as we should have plenty of time to get through SF OK!!! Salinas would be about 11:45am ARIVAL, for us; Just let us know where/when?? :confused I/You should get about 20mpg, doing about 65/75mph!!! I try to stay at about 260 miles to be SAFE!!!

Last edited:

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Sounds fine. I have not been to any of those but whichever is the nicest or we can take a vote in the morning. thnx

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
I plan to drive up to Stevenson Ranch/Santa Clarita area off I-5 & Pico Canyon Rd./Lyons Ave. on Monday and stay at the Fairfield Inn there. What time and place do I meet you on Tuesday morning? :confused

I have taken that route a couple times a year for the past 15 years, Love that one.
On one occasion sand drifted across the road just like snow does here in the winter.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Have a nice drive gentlemen, and we will see you at Rally 8 later today!